GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

lol na they X'd the black light...and naaa I got eliminated first cuz of the effin turkey baseter lol...yall will see what Im talkin about...still got thedigits though heh heh

I cant wait to see this .... NT's OWN on MTV ... HE MADE IT ... U should of been rocking a NT Tee .... KEEP US POSTED on when it airs .....

Hey homeboy, do they make you turn a shirt inside out if you got names of brands on em?

pretty dope you were on this, I cant wait to see it

btw, post a tagged pic of yourself when you post the vid, so ppl will believe you and not just think you claimed to be the dude in the vid

i didn't even know this show was still on. good %%# dude.

i've only looked at the last page so i can reply, as well as your veri first post, but did she pick your room as the final?

is it really not stage
or are u just getting pay to say that??? lol
well cant wait to see it dude
too bad u aint get da girl

CHAMBRAYS

I Think room raiders is stagged, Y the person they alwayz rush & throw into the car, why they alwayz answer the door? even when there staying wit thereparents!!! I neva seen any of the parents answer the door?

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

is it really not stage
werdd yo...just to fill everyone in its not staged....the first time they kidnap you is real as $@%^ and they throw u in the van. then the vandrives around like 3 blocks and then they make u do it again so they can get otha angles n stuff. naa they dont pay you but if you do good, then they put youon otha stuff (shows, etc) and u can take it from there. as far as not gettin the girl, yall will see why I got eliminated first. There was also a dude with aMansion but he didnt get either cause she didnt like his tighty whiteys lol. Its all good the dudes I was with were madd cool though. and in the end it workedout, cause I talked wit her and we exchanged numbers anyway lol. Ill post a pic of my self probably later tonite so yall will know Im not bs'ing. Btw, shegoes in my closet and one of the positves she chooses for me ( she has to pick 3 good things and 3 bad things per room) is my shoe collection. they dont zoominto my whole stacks but she does pull out my fresh II's Melo edition lol...anyways like I said Ill def fill you all in when they tell me the air date(late march is what theyre sayin right now). If yall wanna know anything in detail just lemme know. o yea btw, we did get to go in HER ROOM TOO Lol...yall willsee me throwin around her st patricks day Panties lol... we also found some stuff in her room please believe lmao...like I said yall will def see....rememberthat NT fam, Holla at me

you picked Chambrays
laugh.gif

i remember this one dude that was in true life (or some other mtv show, it was recent though) that was rockin really dope kicks and madd fitteds, i rememberseeing DMP 11's at one point...

Originally Posted by proph515

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

is it really not stage
werdd yo...just to fill everyone in its not staged....the first time they kidnap you is real as $@%^ and they throw u in the van. then the van drives around like 3 blocks and then they make u do it again so they can get otha angles n stuff. naa they dont pay you but if you do good, then they put you on otha stuff (shows, etc) and u can take it from there. as far as not gettin the girl, yall will see why I got eliminated first. There was also a dude with a Mansion but he didnt get either cause she didnt like his tighty whiteys lol. Its all good the dudes I was with were madd cool though. and in the end it worked out, cause I talked wit her and we exchanged numbers anyway lol. Ill post a pic of my self probably later tonite so yall will know Im not bs'ing. Btw, she goes in my closet and one of the positves she chooses for me ( she has to pick 3 good things and 3 bad things per room) is my shoe collection. they dont zoom into my whole stacks but she does pull out my fresh II's Melo edition lol...anyways like I said Ill def fill you all in when they tell me the air date (late march is what theyre sayin right now). If yall wanna know anything in detail just lemme know. o yea btw, we did get to go in HER ROOM TOO Lol...yall will see me throwin around her st patricks day Panties lol... we also found some stuff in her room please believe lmao...like I said yall will def see....remember that NT fam, Holla at me

so yah dont get pay???wow that sucks
atleast u got to be on tv n got the gutls digits
but what was this post about anyways???
i dont get y u made it........well cant wait to see that show and see if the girl is hot or not lol

I dont get why its not staged if you knew you were going to be on tv? I believe you though, you should post your melo II's as well your collection androom. So when it airs everyone will stop claling ducktales.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

I dont get why its not staged if you knew you were going to be on tv? I believe you though, you should post your melo II's as well your collection and room. So when it airs everyone will stop claling ducktales.

In room raiders, they don't say WHEN they'll kidnap you.

That's the funniest part of the show
laugh.gif

what were you doing with a turkey baster in your room? please explain before it even airs...thats really suspect...hope she aint find it with a bottle of lubenext to it

Back
Top Bottom