GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

You should of wore a NT T-shirt tho.
laugh.gif

But i thought they had canceled that show or something. I haven't seen it in hella long.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

what were you doing with a turkey baster in your room? please explain before it even airs...thats really suspect...hope she aint find it with a bottle of lube next to it

roll.gif

how is the show not staged?
i always over think things so excuse me but
1. They just walk in? Is your door not locked?
2. They just pick you up in your room, what if you're naked?
3. What if they show up and you're not home? Do they keep trying?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

how is the show not staged?
i always over think things so excuse me but
1. They just walk in? Is your door not locked?
2. They just pick you up in your room, what if you're naked?
3. What if they show up and you're not home? Do they keep trying?
No what happened was, they had told me I was going to be on a reality show but they never told me which one. So on sat, they told me they weregoing to pick me up and take me to the set and that they would call me when they were closer by etc. I was just chillin in my room waiting for them to call, Ihad just took a shower and put some clothes on cept I didnt have shoes I had slippers and I was playing Ps3. I get a knock on my door, and its like 4 camerasand some dude in a black jump suit sayin "YOUR ON ROOM RAIDERS, LETS GO!". they ask you questions ahead of time to determine if you'll be home ornot. As for the air date, right now all theyve said is late march but ill def let everyone know. And the turkey baseter was madd random. My cousin and I tookit from his moms house during christmas dinner to put gravy on our food in the car the cuz we were eating in the whip, so I put it in my bookbag and we neverused it. I was goin to school one morning and im not gonna take that with me so I just tossed it somewhere, not thinkin it ws gonna show up on tv lol

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by proph515

is it really not stage
or are u just getting pay to say that??? lol
well cant wait to see it dude
too bad u aint get da girl
werdd yo...just to fill everyone in its not staged....the first time they kidnap you is real as $@%^ and they throw u in the van. then the van drives around like 3 blocks and then they make u do it again so they can get otha angles n stuff. naa they dont pay you but if you do good, then they put you on otha stuff (shows, etc) and u can take it from there. as far as not gettin the girl, yall will see why I got eliminated first. There was also a dude with a Mansion but he didnt get either cause she didnt like his tighty whiteys lol. Its all good the dudes I was with were madd cool though. and in the end it worked out, cause I talked wit her and we exchanged numbers anyway lol. Ill post a pic of my self probably later tonite so yall will know Im not bs'ing. Btw, she goes in my closet and one of the positves she chooses for me ( she has to pick 3 good things and 3 bad things per room) is my shoe collection. they dont zoom into my whole stacks but she does pull out my fresh II's Melo edition lol...anyways like I said Ill def fill you all in when they tell me the air date (late march is what theyre sayin right now). If yall wanna know anything in detail just lemme know. o yea btw, we did get to go in HER ROOM TOO Lol...yall will see me throwin around her st patricks day Panties lol... we also found some stuff in her room please believe lmao...like I said yall will def see....remember that NT fam, Holla at me

so yah dont get pay???wow that sucks
atleast u got to be on tv n got the gutls digits
but what was this post about anyways???
i dont get y u made it........well cant wait to see that show and see if the girl is hot or not lol
Originally the director and producer had been telling me I was going to be on an mtv reality show not telling which one, so they came by my houseand the director had to let me know what in my closet was tv appropriate cause theres guidelines to follow when choosing wardrobe. another aspect of me theywere going to shoot they said was two things that I liked or helped say who I am and my personality and stuff so I chose my kicks and the steelers. I had tobring 10 shoes with me to the set and I couldnt decide between the cardinals, chambrays, hares, or olympics so I just posted it and asked for peoples opinions.Turns out that they barely used the shoes and they were just throwing me off cause It ended up being room raiders. And yea the girl was cute

is it really not stage
werdd yo...just to fill everyone in its not staged....the first time they kidnap you is real as $@%^ and they throw u in the van. then the van drives around like 3 blocks and then they make u do it again so they can get otha angles n stuff. naa they dont pay you but if you do good, then they put you on otha stuff (shows, etc) and u can take it from there. as far as not gettin the girl, yall will see why I got eliminated first. There was also a dude with a Mansion but he didnt get either cause she didnt like his tighty whiteys lol. Its all good the dudes I was with were madd cool though. and in the end it worked out, cause I talked wit her and we exchanged numbers anyway lol. Ill post a pic of my self probably later tonite so yall will know Im not bs'ing. Btw, she goes in my closet and one of the positves she chooses for me ( she has to pick 3 good things and 3 bad things per room) is my shoe collection. they dont zoom into my whole stacks but she does pull out my fresh II's Melo edition lol...anyways like I said Ill def fill you all in when they tell me the air date (late march is what theyre sayin right now). If yall wanna know anything in detail just lemme know. o yea btw, we did get to go in HER ROOM TOO Lol...yall will see me throwin around her st patricks day Panties lol... we also found some stuff in her room please believe lmao...like I said yall will def see....remember that NT fam, Holla at me

i dont get y u made it........well cant wait to see that show and see if the girl is hot or not lol
Originally the director and producer had been telling me I was going to be on an mtv reality show not telling which one, so they came by my house and the director had to let me know what in my closet was tv appropriate cause theres guidelines to follow when choosing wardrobe. another aspect of me they were going to shoot they said was two things that I liked or helped say who I am and my personality and stuff so I chose my kicks and the steelers. I had to bring 10 shoes with me to the set and I couldnt decide between the cardinals, chambrays, hares, or olympics so I just posted it and asked for peoples opinions. Turns out that they barely used the shoes and they were just throwing me off cause It ended up being room raiders. And yea the girl was cute
ohhh
so that whole thing with the kicks was just to throw u off
ok i get it
and back to the girl
have u calld her n ##%@
or nahh she gave u the wrogn digits lol

is it really not stage

Originally the director and producer had been telling me I was going to be on an mtv reality show not telling which one, so they came by my house and the director had to let me know what in my closet was tv appropriate cause theres guidelines to follow when choosing wardrobe. another aspect of me they were going to shoot they said was two things that I liked or helped say who I am and my personality and stuff so I chose my kicks and the steelers. I had to bring 10 shoes with me to the set and I couldnt decide between the cardinals, chambrays, hares, or olympics so I just posted it and asked for peoples opinions. Turns out that they barely used the shoes and they were just throwing me off cause It ended up being room raiders. And yea the girl was cute
ohhh
so that whole thing with the kicks was just to throw u off
ok i get it
and back to the girl
have u calld her n ##%@
or nahh she gave u the wrogn digits lol
Lol I called her and we talked for a little. shes comin through to a party im havin next week (21st bday-gotta get effffed upp lol) at my crib andshes madd chill, laid back, so its all good.
Im still gonna put a pic up on here at some point but if yall wanna peep the pics, [email protected] is my facebook so thats my voucher for right now

yo pg got the info, but just to reiterate.....thus march 12th at 5 pm for yall who wanted to know

yo pg got the info, but just to reiterate.....thus march 12th at 5 pm for yall who wanted to know
nice

how can we tell who you are? whos room will they show 1st yours?

I just set the DVR to check out the show fam..... There is gonna be an abundance of jokes on here afterwards though..... its all in good fun though.

I might end up making a GIF if that turkey baster incident
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom