Good Car in the 5-6k range? Vol Mayonnaise Color Benz

lol my bad its a lexus ls400. that particular model is a 98-00. The older ones 95-97 are slightly different but still have same build quality

Ended up with a 04 Pontiac GT1.

One owner, well cared for (according to carfax), and only 102k miles.

Edit: Payed 4750.

Last edited:
Monday, when I pick up the car
laugh.gif

cool, cause I'm shopping in the same price range and I wanted to see what you got.
Took me a couple weeks just searching to find a good deal. I was checking the owner/dealers section on craigslist like 6 times a day to jump on any gems I could find.

I'll definitely post pics Monday when it gets done getting detailed and ish though.

Get another corolla, B. Them joints are tanks. 300k easily if maintained properly. Corolla Type S is not a bad car at all...

does anyone know going rate for 2002 Honda S2K....around 80k-100k on it?
tryna get myself a whip before college starts

Got rid of my 2004 4Runner a in November for a 2003 Pathfinder :smh:

Definitely going back to the 4Runner when the funds are right..

Do you have a hookup that can buy cars from dealer auctions? That's what I did for my Expedition, bought it for $5k and insurance values it at $10k. Not saying you will get a deal that good, but you will get a great deal on a vehicle. Gas is a pain tho.

I would advise you to eff with a LS400 my friend has one with 213k miles running like it has 60k on it. Maintenance is your friend with any car

I would advise you to eff with a LS400 my friend has one with 213k miles running like it has 60k on it. Maintenance is your friend with any car

I was looking at those and then I saw the GS 400. I think I'm gonna wait a little longer and go with that. Are they just as reliable?

Honestly Gas is the most important thing, You want a car with great mpg. Gas adds up quick and the prices are only going to get worse.

I was looking at those and then I saw the GS 400. I think I'm gonna wait a little longer and go with that. Are they just as reliable?

I used to drive a '93 GS 300, thing was a beast! Kept it through 215k miles and only had one maintenance problem in all the time I had it. Was the family car for about 10 years then got handed down to me, I was mad reckless with it too and it never failed me.

Back
Top Bottom