Good Guy Lucifer Is An Underrated Meme

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Originally Posted by WHPH10

If you think you're hungry, you're gonna mosey on over to your fridge and grab a Polly-O string cheese.

Thought has just manifested itself in the form of cheese which can be ripped with thine fingertips.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Seriously though this is the last reply I'll drop in this thread. There's a reason I believe what I believe and a reason why you believe what you believe.

But if you're gonna resort to disrespect and lame jokes, there's no reason we should attempt to understand each other.

That banana video was the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life.

If you're horny, you're gonna go try and find some vag. Is that a more relatable example of how existence is manifested by thoughts? Not sure if you guys are trollin, 11 years old, or just dense.
So if a meteor falls to the earth and hits me in the head and kills me someone must have thought of that?

How do you explain me finding 100 dollar on the ground when I was thinking of my paper I am writing and money was far from my thoughts?

How do you explain the guy who always thinks of being rich or getting laid but never gets either no matter what he tries?

You fail to explain coincidences of reality which occur randomly and spontaneously.

Same crap with The Secret book or video thingy, negative thought brings negative life and positive brings positive? Your thought manifest into your reality? ORLY?

SO YOUR GOING TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME A CHILD STARVING TO DEATH IN SOMALIA BROUGHT THAT ONTO HIM/HERSELF BECAUSE HE OR SHE WAS THINKING NEGATIVE? THAT MUST BE THE REASONING THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY IN THEIR LIFE? ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS THINK POSITIVE HUH? SIMPLE AS THAT?

That brain washing your reality manifests from your thoughts works great on the majority of Americans because they have comfortable lives and their attitudes can slightly affect their physical lives, THEY HAVE CHOICE. But, it's all BS in reality.

God wants them to suffer, and when their body finally welcomes its death, they'll be sent into an eternal life of damnation because they didn't worship the right religion 
the ignorance and close-mindedness of these religious children, i don't know why anyone even bothers trying to convince them otherwise.  eventually they'll die and be welcomed with the gates of heaven nothing 
laugh.gif

i can't believe some people are arguing with that girl whose mom has diabetes; based on the fact that she doesn't understand nearly as much as she should on diabetes, and you expect her to have read over 1000 pages of the bible and then put together a coherent rebuttal? 
laugh.gif
  just tell your mom to stop going to the doctors and deny any types of medicine/medical research and to just pray.  Whatever happens is God's Will 
roll.gif

religion is shifting to a naive and barabaric form, it's a broken thought process that just needs to be left in the history books

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by cartune

Posting memes in a meme thread is trolling? O...

See since I have posted them memes more people have laugh at them then the other memes.

And now Im a troll, a Christan, and possibly from Texas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The butt hurt over them memes is cray.

LETS POST MORE.
glasses.gif

35japz.jpg

35grzk.jpg

35h0lp.jpg

6n7f.jpg

3595sj.jpg

smile.gif

The problem with a lot of these memes is that some of us refuting you aren't atheists and a lot of the memes don't apply at all. They are simply untrue. Unlike pretty much all religious memes which are mostly based on "fact" from the bible. So it's not funny at all. To think that they are comparable in proving a point in a comical way is well... sad.

Just take these for example. I got all A's in HS in Science and Math. I don't want everyone to be an atheist and I do not have blind loyalty in atheism, I have facts which form my reasoning, it's therefore not blind. I am open to the possibility I could be wrong. I also have facts which disprove the validity of theism which  has strengthened my views. I don't preach but I like to correct people who spread misinformation. I would love for people to question my views and data so I can show them how I have come to those conclusions using sound reasoning and methodology to test them. Lastly, I only discuss religion when it's brought up from others.

And, that's just the memes on this post...
Credited out of my Calculus.  Straight A's through all 4 of my upper division bio classes last semester (does a tier one university make it any better?
ohwell.gif
).
these memes are the equivalent to religion as they are just nonsense spewed out of some try hard's mouth with no concrete evidence. thanks for supporting our point 
eyes.gif

and I'm a Christian and I live in Texas, and I don't support religion, so that pretty much debunks everything this child's said

don't worry about that kid, nobody knows who he is

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

See since I have posted them memes more people have laugh at them then the other memes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

The problem with a lot of these memes is that some of us refuting you aren't atheists and a lot of the memes don't apply at all. They are simply untrue. Unlike pretty much all religious memes which are mostly based on "fact" from the bible. So it's not funny at all. To think that they are comparable in proving a point in a comical way is well... sad.

Just take these for example. I got all A's in HS in Science and Math. I don't want everyone to be an atheist and I do not have blind loyalty in atheism, I have facts which form my reasoning, it's therefore not blind. I am open to the possibility I could be wrong. I also have facts which disprove the validity of theism which  has strengthened my views. I don't preach but I like to correct people who spread misinformation. I would love for people to question my views and data so I can show them how I have come to those conclusions using sound reasoning and methodology to test them. Lastly, I only discuss religion when it's brought up from others.

You really think the good guy lucifers memes are funny, like for real funny?
tumblr_lu7934MYto1qz7jybo1_500.png

How can you not laugh?
laugh.gif

screen-shot-2011-12-09-at-10-06-46-am.png

tumblr_lijlrfMdd21qhk50go1_400.jpg

tumblr_lmdjmv53Oy1qji6dpo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
tumblr_lijlrfMdd21qhk50go1_400.jpg

Oh man, this is gold 
roll.gif

Should have come down and gave my Chinese ancestors the word. Recoverable recorded writing since the ~11th century BCE 
pimp.gif
 We would have kept it safe for the whole world to witness!

damn, that one is a killer....
laugh.gif

da biggest weakness Christians/Catholics have with their religions is da fact that alot of other ones preceded theirs...as well as entire civilized countries such as china

Originally Posted by cartune

Posting memes in a meme thread is trolling? O...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LETS POST MORE.
glasses.gif

smile.gif

And all the christian meme's are spot on! Cmon man now you're not laughin and you know some people are like this. I even laugh at some of the jesus meme's even if they are sacreligious. you mad?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by buggz05

I would just like to add that very soon, Science will become just as radical as Roman Imperial Catholicism was 1000's of years ago. And I mean very soon.
peer review will ALWAYS keep that in check, word to "global warming"
roll.gif

Honestly this isn't funny. This world sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LETS POST MORE.
glasses.gif

35japz.jpg

35grzk.jpg

35h0lp.jpg

6n7f.jpg

3595sj.jpg

smile.gif

Credited out of my Calculus.  Straight A's through all 4 of my upper division bio classes last semester (does a tier one university make it any better?
ohwell.gif
).
these memes are the equivalent to religion as they are just nonsense spewed out of some try hard's mouth with no concrete evidence. thanks for supporting our point 
eyes.gif

and I'm a Christian and I live in Texas, and I don't support religion, so that pretty much debunks everything this child's said

don't worry about that kid, nobody knows who he is

LOL I was just thinking that, is dude tryna say all atheists/non-believers/agnostics failed math class so they overcompensate by not believing in God? I've never failed anything in my life-that may change on the exam I'm about to take tho
nerd.gif

Anyhow, pray for the kid
ohwell.gif

lol @ the supposed stereotypical "look" of an atheist, that's kinda like saying all religious people look like this

redneck9.jpg

or even worse like

1222780924rapperbg.jpg

I honestly rather be the nerd with greasy hair
laugh.gif

tumblr_lmdjmv53Oy1qji6dpo1_500.jpg
SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Yet another reason I do not deal with Black Christian Women

I'm putting in all the work, and this cat gets all the credit?!

SWAGGG

laugh.gif
  You slay me
Just wait until you are actually able to have an orgasm...without guilt!
Then you can talk!

Oh ok, your other posts make sense now.  It comes from a place of being unbearably corny.
As for atheism vs. religion, i can honestly say i don't give a +$$! about what either side is trying to accomplish, but recently more than any religion, atheists have been super annoying.  I wish that side had more Christopher Hitchens, less reddit #!*%$$%%#.

Mark Antony wrote:
Oh ok, your other posts make sense now.  It comes from a place of being unbearably corny.
Well, perhaps your groundbreaking discovery has less to do with my pointed attempts at humor, than your significantly counterproductive thought processes, those of which have a hard time dealing with the benign?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

SWAGGG

laugh.gif
  You slay me
Then you can talk!

As for atheism vs. religion, i can honestly say i don't give a +$$! about what either side is trying to accomplish, but recently more than any religion, atheists have been super annoying.  I wish that side had more Christopher Hitchens, less reddit #!*%$$%%#.

What constitutes annoying to you? Memes? Well thats just your opinion and thats just tough. I don't agree with you, but I understand where you're coming from. I learned more personally from watching debates and call-in shows, than I did from memes. But both are equally good sources of information, as they're both true.
This is always funny to me. Non-believers can't have their fun and are "ALWAYS TROLLING" ...or whatever that means. 

But religious people are some-how victims. 
laugh.gif
 Always. 

We can never "let others be" but the moment we start sharing out side of the conversation, then everyone starts crying foul and mashing the report button. And NO rules were broken. Thats the sad part.

And AKA LONGSTROKE is right. The moment religion falls away, the mental aspect of sexual liberation is just 
eek.gif

roll.gif

Please, stop.

You can always either not click ADD REPLY, or simply log off.  I am sure that you are aware of your choices.
Well, perhaps not.
laugh.gif

Exactly.

But watch, AKA LONGSTROKE get reported for being callous in that answer.

No one is forcing anyone to read anything in here.

If people don't like the content, they should post their own stuff. I'm not even mad at the "stereotypical atheist" stuff. If its funny to you, post it. Just know that none of it is factual in any way. 
laugh.gif
 At least the religious memes use ACTUAL DOCTRINE from these religions to make their arguments.

None of the posts are leaking into other threads. This is a meme thread. 

Asking questions and offering answers is trolling now? 

Taking the time to respond to each line is trolling?

Posting pictures as asked for in the thread title is trolling?

Its not fair and to be frank its getting ridiculous.

Only one side gets to constantly claim to be victims and cry foul...and it always works. 

Why yes, all that is true. Good job sillyputty.
Correction. You're right. Not all of the stuff posted was totally accurate. If I post memes, I use the Religious memes that use ACTUAL comments from religious doctrine to expose contradictions.
Personally, i don't agree with the ones that say "christians typically do XYZ" because thats just not always true.

But ones like the "Scumbag God/Mohammed" refer to stuff thats IN the bible/Koran

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Then you can talk!

What constitutes annoying to you? Memes? Well thats just your opinion and thats just tough. I don't agree with you, but I understand where you're coming from. I learned more personally from watching debates and call-in shows, than I did from memes. But both are equally good sources of information, as they're both true.
This is always funny to me. Non-believers can't have their fun and are "ALWAYS TROLLING" ...or whatever that means. 

But religious people are some-how victims. 
laugh.gif
 Always. 

We can never "let others be" but the moment we start sharing out side of the conversation, then everyone starts crying foul and mashing the report button. And NO rules were broken. Thats the sad part.

And AKA LONGSTROKE is right. The moment religion falls away, the mental aspect of sexual liberation is just 
eek.gif

roll.gif

Please, stop.

You can always either not click ADD REPLY, or simply log off.  I am sure that you are aware of your choices.
Well, perhaps not.
laugh.gif

Exactly.

But watch, AKA LONGSTROKE get reported for being callous in that answer.

No one is forcing anyone to read anything in here.

If people don't like the content, they should post their own stuff. I'm not even mad at the "stereotypical atheist" stuff. If its funny to you, post it. Just know that none of it is factual in any way. 
laugh.gif
 At least the religious memes use ACTUAL DOCTRINE from these religions to make their arguments.

None of the posts are leaking into other threads. This is a meme thread. 

Asking questions and offering answers is trolling now? 

Taking the time to respond to each line is trolling?

Posting pictures as asked for in the thread title is trolling?

Its not fair and to be frank its getting ridiculous.

Only one side gets to constantly claim to be victims and cry foul...and it always works. 
This is the little game that they play around here. Get anyone off of here who do not believe as I do, think as they do. Here's the irony, on this thread, here was the exchange that I had with Mark Antony

http://niketalk.com/reply/12254369/---Kind--Mass-NT-Likes-Vol-Mass--Flab--Decide-#reply-12254369 

AKA LONGSTROKE wrote:

Doing that skanky dance doesn't help her. Stand still, look like a lady.
what the *!#@.
Hey, I don't like skanky dances like that. It makes women look tacky, and then unappealing to me.
Problem?�

After those exchanges, he seems to have decided to do some reading up on me...
laugh.gif

I'm flattered, then perhaps he'll learn a bit about not dealing with women who like to do skanky dances online, or date sketchy women who'll do things like this after a divorce,

http://niketalk.com/topic/327260/More-sad-news-for-the-mamba#.TyAkt8V8CSo

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Question for Anton and SP. Before you two decided to become Atheist while observing others who were atheist and how they lived their lives along with their progress in life you saw that their life was filled with negativity and shortcomings, would you have still chosen to go that route (become an atheist or stay one...however you want to slice it)? Basically most people make their decisions based off prior knowledge, observation, research, etc etc so what I would like to know is if you interacted, talked to and observed other people who denied god's existence like you do now and their lives were always filled with mayhem (like what some would consider "bad luck", constant failures...almost like they can't do any right) UNLIKE the people who did believe in god, would you have still chosen to be an atheist? Serious question. If you feel obliged be sarcastic then whatever but it's a serious question.
I'm NOT an Atheist I just side with them in these debates because the burden of proof is not on their hands, the term atheist is flawed in so many ways because a lot of religious people are technically atheist in the eyes of people who don't believe in their Gods but I digress

If objectively, people who were atheists were more prone to suffering on this planet or better yet if people in one religion generally did better than others that would make a huge difference because it would be some kind of quantifiable proof of God's favoritism to those who follow it----It's a tough question because it would still lead me to question what kinda God forsakes others while showering his followers with blessings

It would be even tougher if said non-believers weren't any more or less moral or immoral than his followers

Good question
Hmmm, ok....thanks for response.

AKA ...what was your screen name before this? I see some posting patterns and I wanna be sure of who you are before I come at you.

Originally Posted by cap1229

AKA ...what was your screen name before this? I see some posting patterns and I wanna be sure of who you are before I come at you.

Perhaps if you, yourself, had a higher post count, I might answer that question.

Correction. You're right. Not all of the stuff posted was totally accurate. If I post memes, I use the Religious memes that use ACTUAL comments from religious doctrine to expose contradictions.
Personally, i don't agree with the ones that say "christians typically do XYZ" because thats just not always true.

But ones like the "Scumbag God/Mohammed" refer to stuff thats IN the bible/Koran

Honestly i'm not even referring to memes or their content.  Actually when i first saw the good guy Lucifer a while back (hipster work browser), i thought some were funny.  Don't think it's anything about my beliefs either, as stated, i don't care either way.  It was actually just an objective observation of the various sites i read, news sources, debates like you said and yes memes etc. that i've noticed atheists become more and more "pushy".  It's not about trying to discredit or promote the message on either side, it's just what i see.  It's the modern day variant of you going about your business and someone just stopping you talking about "have you met Jesus Christ today?" when you weren't really looking for him at the bus stop.  It's not really even about this thread, but it does add to it.
laugh.gif
what is this other idiot on about though?

Perhaps if you, yourself, had a higher post count, I might answer that question.

roll.gif
yeah it may not be wise to answer that question considering it ain't nothing for me to go rogue and I like this name.

Honestly i'm not even referring to memes or their content.  Actually when i first saw the good guy Lucifer a while back (hipster work browser), i thought some were funny.  Don't think it's anything about my beliefs either, as stated, i don't care either way.  It was actually just an objective observation of the various sites i read, news sources, debates like you said and yes memes etc. that i've noticed atheists become more and more "pushy".  It's not about trying to discredit or promote the message on either side, it's just what i see.  It's the modern day variant of you going about your business and someone just stopping you talking about "have you met Jesus Christ today?" when you weren't really looking for him at the bus stop.  It's not really even about this thread, but it does add to it.
laugh.gif
what is this other idiot on about though?
You're in a religious thread, complaining about the fact people are talking about religion?
You're NEVER going to be happy with the result then. 
laugh.gif

Plus, whats wrong if atheists are more pushy? Do only theists get to express their views? 

Notice, I don't start religious threads. People have PM'd me asking to, but I never do. Its not like i'm walking around baiting people. No one has to respond to me, or address me. Thats how the message board works. I ignore tons of comments (not posters). Others maybe should do the same. 

Longstroke is on fire today. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom