Good Guy Lucifer Is An Underrated Meme

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Well if god is a metaphor, then why not just admit that its a thought. And not an existence.

Existence is a manifestation of thought. You got it backwards.

This is not even getting into collective thought.

Ya..�
laugh.gif

So if I think something, it will will exist�
sick.gif
�I have been wasting time.�

You've been doing it wrong all along...
30t6p3b.gif

Chappelle_dave_R3.jpg

+

200px-TheSecretLogo.jpg

+

youtube_logo.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:

Would Joseph be considered one of those guys who was into "loaning his wife out" ? Like those swingers?
laugh.gif

EDIT 2:

This is what I think WHPH10 is talking about with thoughts being used to "eat cheese"
roll.gif
...its like god made it that way for us...or something.

Well if god is a metaphor, then why not just admit that its a thought. And not an existence.

Ya.. 
laugh.gif

So if I think something, it will will exist 
sick.gif
 I have been wasting time. 

Refer to the edit in my last post, my pedigree chum.

Ya.. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Everything around you started as a thought tho

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Ya.. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
You've been doing it wrong all along...
30t6p3b.gif

Chappelle_dave_R3.jpg

+

200px-TheSecretLogo.jpg

+

youtube_logo.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+1 for laugh factory dave chappelle reference

If you think you're hungry, you're gonna mosey on over to your fridge and grab a Polly-O string cheese.

Thought has just manifested itself in the form of cheese which can be ripped with thine fingertips.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Seriously though this is the last reply I'll drop in this thread. There's a reason I believe what I believe and a reason why you believe what you believe.

But if you're gonna resort to disrespect and lame jokes, there's no reason we should attempt to understand each other.

That banana video was the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life.

If you're horny, you're gonna go try and find some vag. Is that a more relatable example of how existence is manifested by thoughts? Not sure if you guys are trollin, 11 years old, or just dense.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

OUCH.

Sorry, but we have to do what "silly putty" refuses to do:   1) be consistent  2) be respectful  3) avoid bludgeoning people to death by making the same points ad nauseam. 
Last Edited By: Method Man 01/16/12 6:02 PM.Edited 1 time.

HYPOCRISY IS A CHRISTIAN VALUE
wink.gif
You learned from the best

You always got your manz putt putt back.You a ride or die.
wink.gif

Im jelly
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Have any of you Atheist ever get into one of these debates or discussions with a Jewish person? In terms of telling them there religion is false etc etc

probably as close as you're gonna get.

Originally Posted by cartune

Posting memes in a meme thread is trolling? O...

See since I have posted them memes more people have laugh at them then the other memes.

And now Im a troll, a Christan, and possibly from Texas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The butt hurt over them memes is cray.

LETS POST MORE.
glasses.gif

35japz.jpg

35grzk.jpg

35h0lp.jpg

6n7f.jpg

3595sj.jpg

smile.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

I would just like to add that very soon, Science will become just as radical as Roman Imperial Catholicism was 1000's of years ago. And I mean very soon.
peer review will ALWAYS keep that in check, word to "global warming"

dollar-soda.jpeg

This is what happens when you're not smart enough or too lazy to think and work things through
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are children small or just far away?

Yet another reason I do not deal with Black Christian Women

I'm putting in all the work, and this cat gets all the credit?!

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

SWAGGG

laugh.gif
  You slay me

beanie.jpg

That banana vid took it to another level
laugh.gif
Too much anti-logic.

If you think you're hungry, you're gonna mosey on over to your fridge and grab a Polly-O string cheese.

Thought has just manifested itself in the form of cheese which can be ripped with thine fingertips.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Seriously though this is the last reply I'll drop in this thread. There's a reason I believe what I believe and a reason why you believe what you believe.

But if you're gonna resort to disrespect and lame jokes, there's no reason we should attempt to understand each other.

That banana video was the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life.

If you're horny, you're gonna go try and find some vag. Is that a more relatable example of how existence is manifested by thoughts? Not sure if you guys are trollin, 11 years old, or just dense.
So if a meteor falls to the earth and hits me in the head and kills me someone must have thought of that?

How do you explain me finding 100 dollar on the ground when I was thinking of my paper I am writing and money was far from my thoughts?

How do you explain the guy who always thinks of being rich or getting laid but never gets either no matter what he tries?

You fail to explain coincidences of reality which occur randomly and spontaneously.

Same crap with The Secret book or video thingy, negative thought brings negative life and positive brings positive? Your thought manifest into your reality? ORLY?

SO YOUR GOING TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME A CHILD STARVING TO DEATH IN SOMALIA BROUGHT THAT ONTO HIM/HERSELF BECAUSE HE OR SHE WAS THINKING NEGATIVE? THAT MUST BE THE REASONING THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY IN THEIR LIFE? ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS THINK POSITIVE HUH? SIMPLE AS THAT?

That brain washing your reality manifests from your thoughts works great on the majority of Americans because they have comfortable lives and their attitudes can slightly affect their physical lives, THEY HAVE CHOICE. But, it's all BS in reality.

See since I have posted them memes more people have laugh at them then the other memes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LETS POST MORE.
glasses.gif

35japz.jpg

35grzk.jpg

35h0lp.jpg

6n7f.jpg

3595sj.jpg

smile.gif

The problem with a lot of these memes is that some of us refuting you aren't atheists and a lot of the memes don't apply at all. They are simply untrue. Unlike pretty much all religious memes which are mostly based on "fact" from the bible. So it's not funny at all. To think that they are comparable in proving a point in a comical way is well... sad.

Just take these for example. I got all A's in HS in Science and Math. I don't want everyone to be an atheist and I do not have blind loyalty in atheism, I have facts which form my reasoning, it's therefore not blind. I am open to the possibility I could be wrong. I also have facts which disprove the validity of theism which  has strengthened my views. I don't preach but I like to correct people who spread misinformation. I would love for people to question my views and data so I can show them how I have come to those conclusions using sound reasoning and methodology to test them. Lastly, I only discuss religion when it's brought up from others.

And, that's just the memes on this post...

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

SWAGGG

laugh.gif
  You slay me
Just wait until you are actually able to have an orgasm...without guilt!
Then you can talk!

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

The problem with a lot of these memes is that some of us refuting you aren't atheists and a lot of the memes don't apply at all. They are simply untrue. Unlike pretty much all religious memes which are mostly based on "fact" from the bible. So it's not funny at all. To think that they are comparable in proving a point in a comical way is well... sad.

Just take these for example. I got all A's in HS in Science and Math. I don't want everyone to be an atheist and I do not have blind loyalty in atheism, I have facts which form my reasoning, it's therefore not blind. I am open to the possibility I could be wrong. I also have facts which disprove the validity of theism which  has strengthened my views. I don't preach but I like to correct people who spread misinformation. I would love for people to question my views and data so I can show them how I have come to those conclusions using sound reasoning and methodology to test them. Lastly, I only discuss religion when it's brought up from others.

And, that's just the memes on this post...
You really think the good guy lucifers memes are funny, like for real funny?

Back
Top Bottom