Good Places To Go Out To Eat For A Date?

spot rusherz

Banned
Somewhere reasonably priced
happy.gif

Food Court

KUL%20KLCC%20Scotts%20Picnic%20Food%20Court_b.jpg

if she wants chinese instead, she can just walk across to the other side

Low key spots w/ dim lighting. Sets the mood, got the whole, "lets get close" ambiance.
pimp.gif
Take her dinner and dancin w/ the old heads, soundscorny but u'll def have a good time.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Low key spots w/ dim lighting. Sets the mood, got the whole, "lets get close" ambiance.
pimp.gif
Take her dinner and dancin w/ the old heads, sounds corny but u'll def have a good time.

Whats good with TGI Fridays? or Chili's?

She said she liked them type of spots, but I never ate there.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

pimp.gif
Take her dinner and dancin w/ the old heads, sounds corny but u'll def have a good time.

They're alright nothing special. I would say go to Cheesecake Factory but it's a little more pricey.

pimp.gif

sick.gif
Noooo.

Well I guess if she likes it that's ok, but if I were a guy I would never take a date to either of those places. Also on the list are places like RedLobster, Olive Garden, Applebee's, Cheesecake Factory, etc. Aim for someplace quieter, more romantic and personal, and not so chintzy.

How do I go about searching for local restaurants?I don't know of any local restaurants...

do I search 'Local Restaurants' on google?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Well, if that's where she wanna go then by all means take her there. U could also ask what type of atmosphere she lookin for. If u tryna setthe "We !###!! later" mood, then a place on a Geisha House type feel would be more ur aim. But if yall just chillin, take her out movie afterwards orbefore then take her whereever she wanna go.

EDIT:

laugh.gif
guess u can't use custom fonts for sigs aey?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom