good quote for someone whos lost in life

Anything, im trying to finish up something so any help would be suggested
nerd.gif

Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with allits sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life issunshine.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

you win some...

you lose some...

but you LIVE.

you live to FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.
Yeah.... put that gun down Craig... and get knocked out like ya father used to!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by neukicks

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
laugh.gif
Omarion dancing in the rain in You Got Served came to mind..
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present

Do not let what you do not have, prevent you from using what you do have.

You can't fail if you don't give up.

Not sure if this may or may not help, but I really like this quote.

"Happiness is wanting what you have not having what you want."

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present

oogway.jpg

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

oogway.jpg
grppic_2104324_PatrickStarFanclub.gif

"What's so crazy about standing toe to toe with someone saying "I am"? "

"It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit ashard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep movingforward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to takethe hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that"

rocky-balboa1.jpg

"So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life ofsecurity, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spiritwithin a man than a secure future. The very core of man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with newexperiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to getmore out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy.But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty... You are wrong if you think that joy emanates only orprincipally from human relationships. God has placed it all around us. It is in everything and anything we might experience. We just have to have the courageto turn against our habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living."

-Chris McCandless

I live by this "You win some, you lose some." Seriously. Live is about ups and downs. Life isn't the '72 dolphins, you don't go throughlife undefeated.

facebook status right after i leave nt...sure to snatch alll the snatch

dream big or dont dream at all
let your yes's be your yes's and your no's be no's
either you sling crackrock,or you gotta wicked jumpshot.

Back
Top Bottom