good quote for someone whos lost in life

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Im out for dead presidents go represent me
indifferent.gif

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever"

--Gandhi

"Be who you are and say what you feel, those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind"

- dont remember where I heard it but one of my favorite quotes...

"We will fight until hell freezes over, and then we will fight on the ice"

Oh and I snatched that other quote up for my FB status as well

Originally Posted by schudj25

"So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very core of man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy. But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty... You are wrong if you think that joy emanates only or principally from human relationships. God has placed it all around us. It is in everything and anything we might experience. We just have to have the courage to turn against our habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living."

-Chris McCandless

embarassed.gif
dope

When your first born you are crying and everyone around you is smiling...live your life so that at your funeral your the one whos smiling and everyone aroundyou is crying...

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably morethan once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend.You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. Sotake too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happinessyou'll never get back. Don't be afraid that you're life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

its a poem, but you may find a stanza that relates more to ur topic:

OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that you're life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

When your first born you are crying and everyone around you is smiling...live your life so that at your funeral your the one whos smiling and everyone around you is crying...
eek.gif
this one is golden

Originally Posted by schudj25

"So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very core of man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy. But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty... You are wrong if you think that joy emanates only or principally from human relationships. God has placed it all around us. It is in everything and anything we might experience. We just have to have the courage to turn against our habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living."

-Chris McCandless
I love tihs quote
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

"What's so crazy about standing toe to toe with someone saying "I am"? "

"It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that"

rocky-balboa1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i needed this one

Back
Top Bottom