good quote for someone whos lost in life

"Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make itmeaningful: a meaningful friend or a meaningful day."

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by neukicks

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
laugh.gif
Omarion dancing in the rain in You Got Served came to mind..
lmao i was just watching You Got Served on MTV
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

quotes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 favs.

death isn't sad..the sad thing is..most people dont get to live at all.

While it is always best to believe in one's self.. a little help from others can be a great blessing.

the tragedy of life does not lie within not reaching your goals..the true tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

live dormant, than enormous.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all kinds of fail right there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it goes "i'd rather die enormous than live dormant, that's we on it."

and no, you cannot live after messing up that line.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

live dormant, than enormous.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all kinds of fail right there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it goes "i'd rather die enormous than live dormant, that's we on it."

and no, you cannot live after messing up that line.

yo, you serious? during the end of the school year some dude went and posted that as his sr. quote. am i late?

The adventure of life is to LEARN.

The goal of life is to GROW.

The nature of life is to CHANGE.

The challlenge of life is to OVERCOME.

The essence of life is to CARE.

The secret of life is to DARE.

The beauty of life is to GIVE.

The joy of life is to LOVE.

-wIlliam Arthur Ward

frown.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

I have this qoute posted on my fridge, I look at it every morning...self-improvement is what life is about.

The Benjamin Button movie is full of great quotes and scenes.

�It's a really insightful film. These are scenes that I really liked, which have great quotes in them too.

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimeswhen you tie, you actually win or lose.--White Men Cant Jump
not really a life quote but still makes you think.

Quotes that I have found and put together, sorry I didn't note most of the original authors:

If you find yourself complaining about the same thing every single day, the first thing you need to do tomorrow is fix the problem.

Learn to say goodbye to a bad friend.

Bruce Lee:

"As you think, so shall you become."

"It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential."

"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done."

"To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person."

"Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against."

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities."

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almosteverything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only whatis truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are alreadynaked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." - Steve Jobs

Just say what's wrong!
No matter who you're talking to, no matter how little or big the problem is, just SAY IT.
Not talking about a problem, and letting it grow, just makes things worse.
Stop the problem early and at the source, and then move on.

Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good.

Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

If you make substantial improvements to your life, don't expect your friends to understand.

A bad friend is poison to your spirit. Surround yourself with people who are uplifting to you.

You can't teach another person anything, you can only help them discover the truth inside themselves.

When people (especially women) come to you with problems, they almost never want solutions. They just want you to listen and empathize. You'll hear thisagain and again (especially when it comes to dealing with women), but the male urge to offer solutions is so overpowering that you'll always do the wrongthing and offer advice. The day you learn to stop doing this and learn to just listen and empathize is the day your relations with the fairer sex improve10-fold.
People almost never want advice, in the end they'll do what they want, as stupid as it may be.

Never feel entitled to #+!+@ about how bad your life is. Even if you have been abandoned, lied to and forgotten, at least you have your life, and from thatpoint everyone can start over and do better. As long as you breathe, there is a way out of every proverbial ****hole.

Don't waste time caring about people who don't care about you.

Life's too short to talk somebody into loving you. Think about it.

A moment spent wishing is a moment waster. If you want to be able to have or do something, take steps to get it instead of wishing you already had it.

"Look me in the eye. It's ok if you're scared. So am I. Butwe're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of what I won't become, and you're scared of what I could become. Look at me. I won't letmyself end where I started. I won't let myself finish where I began. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important more courage. I have patience. Iwill become what I know I am."

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why Isucceed."
-- Michael Jordan

"If noone believes in you, anything you do is a positive."
--- Gilbert Arenas

Back
Top Bottom