Good websites for car accessories vol mats lights etc

Im not really into cars but wanna make it at least to my liking so anyone know any good websites for stuff to make the inside better?

Try to go on vxvortex.com

It's a forum for vw's and I know they have parts sponsors on there. I prob will be cheaper and better quality than most spots.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

It's a forum for vw's and I know they have parts sponsors on there. I prob will be cheaper and better quality than most spots.

Thanks didnt no they had forums for stuff like this

I dont think thats the right link or if it is kind of a hard site to navigate

How about a good website for BMW accessories and parts?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I dont think thats the right link or if it is kind of a hard site to navigate

just went on google vWvortex.com

What are some neat little accessories to have in your car?

I woudnt mind a few things to have inside the new car (09 Venza).

How about a good website for BMW accessories and parts?
nerd.gif

Lexus - ClubLexus.com
BMW - BimmerPost.com

Other honorable mentions include Autoblog, Acurazine, Honda-Tech.com, Miata.net, and the Jalopnik forums. There are forums for just about every car/motorcycle/vehicle there is...whether or not they're active is another thing entirely.

What are some neat little accessories to have in your car?

I woudnt mind a few things to have inside the new car (09 Venza).

Phone charger, battery jump starter, blind spot mirrors, dashboard grip pads (they're gel based pads that you can put stuff on without it sliding,) digital tire gauge, dash cam, etc.

Ozium is also crucial. :nerd:

Anybody know of jumpman car mats. Would love to pick these up for my son's 2014 Hyundai Accent.

Get him lexus car mats for motivation instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom