Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Arizona #9
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can smell roses
laugh.gif
, a little to early to be smelling roses.  Get through the Pac 10 schedule first.

Originally Posted by RoOk

VTech is going to win the ACC
laugh.gif

...anyways here's just a few thoughts...
-Oregon looks LEGIT right now, I see them in the title game against Bama.
-Denard, does your back hurt? Because you've been carrying your team for five weeks now.
-Boise State needs to start scheduling legit BCS teams if they want to make serious claims at a title.
-Can't remember the last time Miami was ranked ahead of Florida.
-Tennessee's loss was purely by lack of focus for the coaching staff.
-Jacory Harris needs to tighten up his passes, it seems like the rest of the team got significantly better yet he regressed.

...well that's all, next week I'll be in the student section at Sun Life/Land Shark/Dolphin/Pro Player/Joe Robbie Stadium to watch Miami wail on Florida State and solidify our status as favorites to win the ACC.

laugh.gif

-Denard, does your back hurt? Because you've been carrying your team for five weeks now.
-Boise State needs to start scheduling legit BCS teams if they want to make serious claims at a title.
-Jacory Harris needs to tighten up his passes, it seems like the rest of the team got significantly better yet he regressed.

...well that's all, next week I'll be in the student section at Sun Life/Land Shark/Dolphin/Pro Player/Joe Robbie Stadium to watch Miami wail on Florida State and solidify our status as favorites to win the ACC.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

good interview w/ Bobby Bowden Saturday night. 
pimp.gif

Warrick Dunn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Miami was the team in the 80's
Florida State was the team in the 90's
Florida was the team in the 00's

now miami and fsu coming back around and the gators falling apart.

he also said he hated florida and miami because they didn't play each other, he got stuck playin em both

good interview w/ Bobby Bowden Saturday night. 
pimp.gif

Warrick Dunn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Miami was the team in the 80's
Florida State was the team in the 90's
Florida was the team in the 00's

now miami and fsu coming back around and the gators falling apart.

he also said he hated florida and miami because they didn't play each other, he got stuck playin em both

Im getting excited for the rivalry games this week MSU/UofM and FSU/UM both should be good games. The winner of the MSU/UofM game will probably have 45 points the way their defenses look
laugh.gif

Im getting excited for the rivalry games this week MSU/UofM and FSU/UM both should be good games. The winner of the MSU/UofM game will probably have 45 points the way their defenses look
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif

Laugh now...Your acting like they play in the SEC or something.

&&

Whos complaing why we're behind the Spartans? Cuz IMO I feel we should be ranked 25th lol

laugh.gif

Laugh now...Your acting like they play in the SEC or something.

&&

Whos complaing why we're behind the Spartans? Cuz IMO I feel we should be ranked 25th lol

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You act like thats easy to do. Not a whole lot of BCS teams lining up to play Boise and TCU. Im sure Boise went into this season thinking VT and OSU were going to be legit, but obviously they havent held up their end.

You act like thats easy to do. Not a whole lot of BCS teams lining up to play Boise and TCU. Im sure Boise went into this season thinking VT and OSU were going to be legit, but obviously they havent held up their end.

Back
Top Bottom