Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Ah. WHat I read said they were considering us and an SEC matchup and that if the SEC school ended up on CBS they would come to A2.

Ah. WHat I read said they were considering us and an SEC matchup and that if the SEC school ended up on CBS they would come to A2.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Dee hart knows whats up!

Yeah Them boys up in Ann Arbor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dee Hart makes his decision this Friday
nerd.gif

image.axd

He said he was a sec away from committing to Auburn a week ago tho, so who knows. Don't think Bama's in it... Longshot, but if Mich can $+%+ around and land Sammy Watkins too, yikes...

this was pretty much known for a while, but...
Doran Grant, the 5-foot-10, 177-pound five-star cornerback/wide receiver from St. Vincent St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio, still names his leaders as Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, USC, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Penn State and Cincinnati. All have offered, and two have emerged from the rest as his leaders.
“Right now Michigan State and Ohio State have a slight lead over the other schools in my list,

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dee Hart makes his decision this Friday
nerd.gif

image.axd

He said he was a sec away from committing to Auburn a week ago tho, so who knows. Don't think Bama's in it... Longshot, but if Mich can $+%+ around and land Sammy Watkins too, yikes...

this was pretty much known for a while, but...
Doran Grant, the 5-foot-10, 177-pound five-star cornerback/wide receiver from St. Vincent St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio, still names his leaders as Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, USC, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Penn State and Cincinnati. All have offered, and two have emerged from the rest as his leaders.
“Right now Michigan State and Ohio State have a slight lead over the other schools in my list,

Theres 4 astericks though...& "Tide" has 4 letter. NOooooooooooooooo

Please I pray he did not say "Go Tide"

Theres 4 astericks though...& "Tide" has 4 letter. NOooooooooooooooo

Please I pray he did not say "Go Tide"

Back
Top Bottom