Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Michigan stopped recruiting Grant after he came to a 7 on 7 or a camp. He didnt perform well and the coaches kind of backed off. I want Dallas Crawford in our secondary, heard he's a flat out baller.

And I'm not worried about Dee, he's gonna be Blue.  What I want to see happen is him to get HaHa to flip.  Prolly not gonna happen but stranger things have happened.

Michigan stopped recruiting Grant after he came to a 7 on 7 or a camp. He didnt perform well and the coaches kind of backed off. I want Dallas Crawford in our secondary, heard he's a flat out baller.

And I'm not worried about Dee, he's gonna be Blue.  What I want to see happen is him to get HaHa to flip.  Prolly not gonna happen but stranger things have happened.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

• Last Thursday's Oklahoma State game marked Texas A&M's first televised game this season. Tell me again why the school deserves that $20 million?
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/stewart_mandel/10/03/les-miles/1.html#ixzz11QEGYdBC
It wasn't because nobody wanted them... Their idiot AD refuses to put games on TV because he thinks they make more money keeping them off because they sell more tickets.

• Last Thursday's Oklahoma State game marked Texas A&M's first televised game this season. Tell me again why the school deserves that $20 million?
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/stewart_mandel/10/03/les-miles/1.html#ixzz11QEGYdBC
It wasn't because nobody wanted them... Their idiot AD refuses to put games on TV because he thinks they make more money keeping them off because they sell more tickets.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Yeah I read that on ESPN last week.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Yeah I read that on ESPN last week.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

laugh.gif
HCD aint goin nowhere near Michigan.

Dee's been a Michigan lean, but his last visit was Tuscaloosa ... Alot people dont say no to Saban esp with one of his best friends sellin Bama

He's not  100% anyone's right now

Originally Posted by zs05wc

laugh.gif
HCD aint goin nowhere near Michigan.

Dee's been a Michigan lean, but his last visit was Tuscaloosa ... Alot people dont say no to Saban esp with one of his best friends sellin Bama

He's not  100% anyone's right now

Zs05, y'all may have just been saved from a takeover, isiah Crowell just named Alabama his leader, and between him & buck.Allen I don't think they will take another RB.

Zs05, y'all may have just been saved from a takeover, isiah Crowell just named Alabama his leader, and between him & buck.Allen I don't think they will take another RB.

HaHa already said Michigan is too cold for him to play. Sammy kinda said the same thing, but still says Clemson, Mich & Miami are his top 3.

Dee is 100% to somebody, he knows where he's going. That's why he announcing in a couple days. He was gonna commit last week, but pushed it back to follow thru with the Bama visit that he did cuz HaHa came up to Mich with him a couple weeks ago.

I'd be surprised if he ended up at Bama, its talk they want him on D, which he's said he ain't tryna do.

Dee has been saying Mich was a solid #1 with him for months, but said a week or 2 ago he almost committed to Auburn.
Theres 4 astericks though...& "Tide" has 4 letter. NOooooooooooooooo

Please I pray he did not say "Go Tide"
you never heard the saying "go blue"?

He's talkin tor Ricardo Miller, who plays for Michigan. Why would he do that?
laugh.gif
...asterisks are to not completely give it away I assume. These young ##!%#! do love the attention & will bluff for it too tho, so we'll see.

That sounds off....and with the talent in UofM's secondary, I have a very hard time believing Michigan doesnt want Grant. Crawford is their best chance at landing Watkins tho, that'd be a win.

HaHa already said Michigan is too cold for him to play. Sammy kinda said the same thing, but still says Clemson, Mich & Miami are his top 3.

Dee is 100% to somebody, he knows where he's going. That's why he announcing in a couple days. He was gonna commit last week, but pushed it back to follow thru with the Bama visit that he did cuz HaHa came up to Mich with him a couple weeks ago.

I'd be surprised if he ended up at Bama, its talk they want him on D, which he's said he ain't tryna do.

Dee has been saying Mich was a solid #1 with him for months, but said a week or 2 ago he almost committed to Auburn.
Theres 4 astericks though...& "Tide" has 4 letter. NOooooooooooooooo

Please I pray he did not say "Go Tide"
you never heard the saying "go blue"?

He's talkin tor Ricardo Miller, who plays for Michigan. Why would he do that?
laugh.gif
...asterisks are to not completely give it away I assume. These young ##!%#! do love the attention & will bluff for it too tho, so we'll see.

That sounds off....and with the talent in UofM's secondary, I have a very hard time believing Michigan doesnt want Grant. Crawford is their best chance at landing Watkins tho, that'd be a win.

Bama's not recruiting Dee for defense. And watch out for Miami turning grant come nsd. There is a reason they aren't goin hard at in state CB 's who are open to playing for Miami

They could have thei pick of at least two 4* and a 3* cb righ now but they aren't offering

Bama's not recruiting Dee for defense. And watch out for Miami turning grant come nsd. There is a reason they aren't goin hard at in state CB 's who are open to playing for Miami

They could have thei pick of at least two 4* and a 3* cb righ now but they aren't offering

Back
Top Bottom