pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We better in the Top 10 after the last 2 weeks

According to Brad Edwards (and he never seems to be wrong...)

#1 - Auburn
#2 - Oregon
#3 - Boise

According to Brad Edwards (and he never seems to be wrong...)

#1 - Auburn
#2 - Oregon
#3 - Boise

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

Texas Kansas St and WVU wont be ranked next week...Mack Brown deserves to be fired after the loss + what he said after the game at the press conference.

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

Texas Kansas St and WVU wont be ranked next week...Mack Brown deserves to be fired after the loss + what he said after the game at the press conference.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

I know it your opinion and just asking, but how u jumped OSU over MSU and Bama? I can see Missouri jumping Bama but not OSU...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

I know it your opinion and just asking, but how u jumped OSU over MSU and Bama? I can see Missouri jumping Bama but not OSU...

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

A Oregon/Auburn NC would be fantastic.

I honestly don't see Auburn getting past Alabama or winnning the SEC title. Oregon better be careful too when they play us next week. We have nothing to play for this year and next year so this game will be sort of our superbowl when the number 1 team in the country comes to town so Oregon better watch out. We've all seen what happens to Number 1 teams when they play away games the past 3 weeks. At the end of the year,I think that  it will be Boise vs either a 1 loss Alabama,1 loss or undefeated Oregon or a 1 loss Auburn. I don't think TCU will get a shot even by going undefeated which is messed up.Sort of like Utah from 2 seasons ago. I'd love to see Boise-Oregon in Natl title,as a SC fan,much as I hate the Ducks,that offense is ridiculous and unstoppable. Thomas is doing what Dixon and Mesoli couldn't and LaMichael is an absolute BEAST. Get's my vote for Heisman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],Heat(fan since 2003 when  I lived in Miami and D wade came to town,no bandwagon.Check the sig from a thread I made during the season and 2 months before the "decision")[URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/251186[/url] ),Tar Heels,Trojans(
30t6p3b.gif
)
Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

A Oregon/Auburn NC would be fantastic.

I honestly don't see Auburn getting past Alabama or winnning the SEC title. Oregon better be careful too when they play us next week. We have nothing to play for this year and next year so this game will be sort of our superbowl when the number 1 team in the country comes to town so Oregon better watch out. We've all seen what happens to Number 1 teams when they play away games the past 3 weeks. At the end of the year,I think that  it will be Boise vs either a 1 loss Alabama,1 loss or undefeated Oregon or a 1 loss Auburn. I don't think TCU will get a shot even by going undefeated which is messed up.Sort of like Utah from 2 seasons ago. I'd love to see Boise-Oregon in Natl title,as a SC fan,much as I hate the Ducks,that offense is ridiculous and unstoppable. Thomas is doing what Dixon and Mesoli couldn't and LaMichael is an absolute BEAST. Get's my vote for Heisman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],Heat(fan since 2003 when  I lived in Miami and D wade came to town,no bandwagon.Check the sig from a thread I made during the season and 2 months before the "decision")[URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/251186[/url] ),Tar Heels,Trojans(
30t6p3b.gif
)
Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

Oregon's road games (USC, Cal, OSU) are not going to be easy. Call me a homer, but the Cal game is a big trap game, if they're still undefeated. Cal plays 100x better at home than on the road and plays good defense at home, has a great RB, so I would not be surprised if Cal can pull off the upset; no matter what, that game will be a tight one. And in addition to that, Cal has beaten Oregon at Memorial Stadium the past few years ('08 and '06). 

Oregon's road games (USC, Cal, OSU) are not going to be easy. Call me a homer, but the Cal game is a big trap game, if they're still undefeated. Cal plays 100x better at home than on the road and plays good defense at home, has a great RB, so I would not be surprised if Cal can pull off the upset; no matter what, that game will be a tight one. And in addition to that, Cal has beaten Oregon at Memorial Stadium the past few years ('08 and '06). 

I know i lost a bet and swore not to post in here but comon, i already am getting picked on due to my avy =(

Just have to say...Oregon should be ranked #1. No way Auburn should jump them. Oregon did NOTHING to say otherwise Thursday night.

I know i lost a bet and swore not to post in here but comon, i already am getting picked on due to my avy =(

Just have to say...Oregon should be ranked #1. No way Auburn should jump them. Oregon did NOTHING to say otherwise Thursday night.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom