Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by DLo13

Mack Brown ain't going nowhere. Calm down.
This.  Texas lost to an improved ISU team. It happens. UT-A just got caught slipping yesterday.

this. it would be damn near disrespectful if texas fans were calling for his head 
laugh.gif

This.  Texas lost to an improved ISU team. It happens. UT-A just got caught slipping yesterday.

this. it would be damn near disrespectful if texas fans were calling for his head 
laugh.gif

i wouldnt say they've improved. ISU gave up 120 pts the 2 games prior. Rhodes gets them to win at least one game they have no business winning.

however, calling for Mack Browns head is silly. Every school goes through this. and i hate Texas (for obvious reasons)

i wouldnt say they've improved. ISU gave up 120 pts the 2 games prior. Rhodes gets them to win at least one game they have no business winning.

however, calling for Mack Browns head is silly. Every school goes through this. and i hate Texas (for obvious reasons)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

Texas Kansas St and WVU wont be ranked next week...Mack Brown deserves to be fired after the loss + what he said after the game at the press conference.
You just started watching college football. Calm down.
that's true but I've dove in and really immersed myself in it...are you saying that my opinion is null and void because I haven't been watching it for that long? Meanwhile I've done my due diligence in research and talked to the right people....you calm down
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who have you talked to? Joe Schad? Beano Cook? Lou Holtz?
roll.gif

are you saying that my opinion is null and void because I haven't been watching it for that long?
no its because you dont know what you're talkin about.

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

Texas Kansas St and WVU wont be ranked next week...Mack Brown deserves to be fired after the loss + what he said after the game at the press conference.
You just started watching college football. Calm down.
that's true but I've dove in and really immersed myself in it...are you saying that my opinion is null and void because I haven't been watching it for that long? Meanwhile I've done my due diligence in research and talked to the right people....you calm down
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who have you talked to? Joe Schad? Beano Cook? Lou Holtz?
roll.gif

are you saying that my opinion is null and void because I haven't been watching it for that long?
no its because you dont know what you're talkin about.

I cant be the only one not sold on Michigan State right? I think any of the other teams in the top 5 would drill them.

I cant be the only one not sold on Michigan State right? I think any of the other teams in the top 5 would drill them.

Dont feel MSU is on the same level as an Oregon or Auburn, but what exactly has Boise or TCU done that would make you think they could "drill" them?

They had a convincing win against another team in the top 9 right now, which is stronger proof they can play with anybody than either of those 2 teams. Boise/TCU/Utah are pretty much getting the 'benefit of doubt' at this point. No reason why Utah should be ahead of Mizzou in any poll, its ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Dont feel MSU is on the same level as an Oregon or Auburn, but what exactly has Boise or TCU done that would make you think they could "drill" them?

They had a convincing win against another team in the top 9 right now, which is stronger proof they can play with anybody than either of those 2 teams. Boise/TCU/Utah are pretty much getting the 'benefit of doubt' at this point. No reason why Utah should be ahead of Mizzou in any poll, its ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I watch the games, seen the teams plays, I think Michigan State would have alot of trouble moving the ball against Boise and TCU. Thats my opinion. Ive seen Boise blow teams out, Ive seen TCU only allow 1 TD in the month of October, and I have seen Michigan State need a fake FG to beat a terrible Notre Dame team. I think Michigan State is good, but there arent not a top 5 team in my opinion. Their win over Wisconsin was very good, but outside of that Im not impressed.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I watch the games, seen the teams plays, I think Michigan State would have alot of trouble moving the ball against Boise and TCU. Thats my opinion. Ive seen Boise blow teams out, Ive seen TCU only allow 1 TD in the month of October, and I have seen Michigan State need a fake FG to beat a terrible Notre Dame team. I think Michigan State is good, but there arent not a top 5 team in my opinion. Their win over Wisconsin was very good, but outside of that Im not impressed.

Back
Top Bottom