Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by acidicality

Oregon's road games (USC, Cal, OSU) are not going to be easy. Call me a homer, but the Cal game is a big trap game, if they're still undefeated. Cal plays 100x better at home than on the road and plays good defense at home, has a great RB, so I would not be surprised if Cal can pull off the upset; no matter what, that game will be a tight one. And in addition to that, Cal has beaten Oregon at Memorial Stadium the past few years ('08 and '06). 

pimp.gif

Oregon's road games (USC, Cal, OSU) are not going to be easy. Call me a homer, but the Cal game is a big trap game, if they're still undefeated. Cal plays 100x better at home than on the road and plays good defense at home, has a great RB, so I would not be surprised if Cal can pull off the upset; no matter what, that game will be a tight one. And in addition to that, Cal has beaten Oregon at Memorial Stadium the past few years ('08 and '06). 

Cal's ALWAYS a trap game for Oregon in my eyes. There hasnt been one year where I've headed into the game so sure of the team. Hope Oregon can hang on and stay focused. Win The Day.

Cal's ALWAYS a trap game for Oregon in my eyes. There hasnt been one year where I've headed into the game so sure of the team. Hope Oregon can hang on and stay focused. Win The Day.

Originally Posted by Noskey

+*$@@
laugh.gif

you guys by 30 at least.

Originally Posted by Noskey

+*$@@
laugh.gif

you guys by 30 at least.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

Texas Kansas St and WVU wont be ranked next week...Mack Brown deserves to be fired after the loss + what he said after the game at the press conference.
You just started watching college football. Calm down.

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

Texas Kansas St and WVU wont be ranked next week...Mack Brown deserves to be fired after the loss + what he said after the game at the press conference.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

laugh.gif

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

I know it your opinion and just asking, but how u jumped OSU over MSU and Bama? I can see Missouri jumping Bama but not OSU...

Well OSU coming off a terrible loss put up a hell of a game. MSU had to grind the game out and was getting out played for an entire half. Down 17-0 at one point. I can't jump Mizzu into a top 5 spot just cause they beat Oklahoma, who %%#! the bed. Bama did work, but Tennessee sucks, even though it was on the road. I was trying to justify moving Bama higher but I just couldn't, not this week at least.

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

I know it your opinion and just asking, but how u jumped OSU over MSU and Bama? I can see Missouri jumping Bama but not OSU...

Well OSU coming off a terrible loss put up a hell of a game. MSU had to grind the game out and was getting out played for an entire half. Down 17-0 at one point. I can't jump Mizzu into a top 5 spot just cause they beat Oklahoma, who %%#! the bed. Bama did work, but Tennessee sucks, even though it was on the road. I was trying to justify moving Bama higher but I just couldn't, not this week at least.

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

that's true but I've dove in and really immersed myself in it...are you saying that my opinion is null and void because I haven't been watching it for that long? Meanwhile I've done my due diligence in research and talked to the right people....you calm down
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

IMO

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. BSU
5. OSU
6. Bama
7. MSU
8. Mizzu

that's true but I've dove in and really immersed myself in it...are you saying that my opinion is null and void because I haven't been watching it for that long? Meanwhile I've done my due diligence in research and talked to the right people....you calm down
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom