Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by after h0urs

http://www.955thegame.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4979894
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This @*** had me
roll.gif

I lived in Alabama for 3 years and that reminds me of the comedy that took place on some of the sports stations down there.  I was there back when they had the sanctions with Franchione and all those damn fans down there would talk like they had the best team and almost like they should have been handed a national championship, just about every caller would call in and make a reference to the "good ole days of Bear Bryant".  Definitely one of the worst and most uneducated fan bases of any sport.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when he said biblical names 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

This @*** had me
roll.gif

I lived in Alabama for 3 years and that reminds me of the comedy that took place on some of the sports stations down there.  I was there back when they had the sanctions with Franchione and all those damn fans down there would talk like they had the best team and almost like they should have been handed a national championship, just about every caller would call in and make a reference to the "good ole days of Bear Bryant".  Definitely one of the worst and most uneducated fan bases of any sport.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when he said biblical names 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DLo13

Wow. One of ND's student assistants was killed yesterday when the lift he was on to film practice fell over in the wind.

Dude had been tweeting about how bad it was up there in the wind, too.

RIP.

frown.gif
Yeah man, that's sad
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P to the kid

His tweet before he died was kinda eerie. 
"Gust of wind up to 60mph well today will be fun at work... I guess I've lived long enough :-/."

"Holy **** holy **** this is terrifying."

Damn
frown.gif
 RIP.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DLo13

Wow. One of ND's student assistants was killed yesterday when the lift he was on to film practice fell over in the wind.

Dude had been tweeting about how bad it was up there in the wind, too.

RIP.

frown.gif
Yeah man, that's sad
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P to the kid

His tweet before he died was kinda eerie. 
"Gust of wind up to 60mph well today will be fun at work... I guess I've lived long enough :-/."

"Holy **** holy **** this is terrifying."

Damn
frown.gif
 RIP.

RIP.

Manufacturer said the tower should not be raised if winds exceed 25mph. Sad that they would put a human in danger like that. How do people think anything 50 feet above ground is safe in those conditions?

Gotta love how BK continued practice after the fact as well.

RIP.

Manufacturer said the tower should not be raised if winds exceed 25mph. Sad that they would put a human in danger like that. How do people think anything 50 feet above ground is safe in those conditions?

WOW!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

thats gonna be a Big @!+ Mother $*%! ing Law suit

Man, have yall ever been on one of those lifts? or in the tower? without wind the $#%# is scary.

WOW!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

thats gonna be a Big @!+ Mother $*%! ing Law suit

Man, have yall ever been on one of those lifts? or in the tower? without wind the $#%# is scary.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

RIP.

Scum.

30t6p3b.gif
That family is going to get paid.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

RIP.

Scum.

30t6p3b.gif
That family is going to get paid.

I've got colleagues with a company up in Fort Wayne that handles insurance programs for a number of athletic departments. Curiousity made me call one of them to see if they're in on this one...

I've got colleagues with a company up in Fort Wayne that handles insurance programs for a number of athletic departments. Curiousity made me call one of them to see if they're in on this one...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Zach Mettenberger is the latest "next big thing" in 2011 recruiting. He is going to be the top QB in this class. Alabama just offered, LSU looks like the big favorite right now tho
ZM is a bum as a person, but has a god damn cannon for an arm.  He can really sling it and makes defenses terrified to go against him.  I remember in the G-day game he was rockin' and a lot of UGA fans thought he should be over Murray.  
LSU was first to offer him.  Bama just did, but don't they already have a solid QB coming in?  Ah I can see him @ LSU.  

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Zach Mettenberger is the latest "next big thing" in 2011 recruiting. He is going to be the top QB in this class. Alabama just offered, LSU looks like the big favorite right now tho
ZM is a bum as a person, but has a god damn cannon for an arm.  He can really sling it and makes defenses terrified to go against him.  I remember in the G-day game he was rockin' and a lot of UGA fans thought he should be over Murray.  
LSU was first to offer him.  Bama just did, but don't they already have a solid QB coming in?  Ah I can see him @ LSU.  

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Jurell Casey on Oregon...
"They have a good running back and a good quarterback. Other than that, they're really not that good," Casey told ESPNLos Angeles.com.

"It gets kind of annoying to keep hearing about it, but let them do the talking and we'll just go out there and show that we can stop them."

What a clown, coming from a team that gives up points and yards like nobody's business. I guess they weren't that good when they romped'em last year. I haven't heard a single Oregon player talk smack about USC, so I don't know what he's whining about. I hope Kelly puts 60 up on these fools.

sad-usc.jpg

whatever.

"They have a good running back and a good quarterback. Other than that, they're really not that good," Casey told ESPNLos Angeles.com.

"It gets kind of annoying to keep hearing about it, but let them do the talking and we'll just go out there and show that we can stop them."

What a clown, coming from a team that gives up points and yards like nobody's business. I guess they weren't that good when they romped'em last year. I haven't heard a single Oregon player talk smack about USC, so I don't know what he's whining about. I hope Kelly puts 60 up on these fools.

sad-usc.jpg

whatever.

laugh.gif
, let's just post the side of the article that proves your point.

Matt Barkley tweeted after the Velazquez-Lesnar fight comparing Lesnar to Oregon and Velazquez to USC.  I think on the underdog scale, but people took it as something else and ran with it.

Then Chip Kelly had this to say:

Then Kelly decided to talk recruits, pointing out how USC had all the good ones: "In their two-deep, out of their 44 players they have 12 five-star recruits and 26 four-star recruits," Kelly told The Oregonian. "I don't know if there is anybody in the country who has that. I keep hearing USC is down in talent. We have zero five-star recruits in our top 44 and 11 four-star recruits."
I'm sure he was trying to throw a compliment out there but it's like telling that dime from HS that has fallen off: "Hey you used to be a 10, even though you look like @@+$ now, you have the potential to look like a 10 again"

CLK took exception to it:

So Kiffin countered to reporters Wednesday: “I really wish that I had good enough players and we were good enough coaches that we could spend enough time counting how many four- and five-star players we have on each others’ rosters. I don’t have time for that, unfortunately.

laugh.gif
, let's just post the side of the article that proves your point.

Matt Barkley tweeted after the Velazquez-Lesnar fight comparing Lesnar to Oregon and Velazquez to USC.  I think on the underdog scale, but people took it as something else and ran with it.

Then Chip Kelly had this to say:

Then Kelly decided to talk recruits, pointing out how USC had all the good ones: "In their two-deep, out of their 44 players they have 12 five-star recruits and 26 four-star recruits," Kelly told The Oregonian. "I don't know if there is anybody in the country who has that. I keep hearing USC is down in talent. We have zero five-star recruits in our top 44 and 11 four-star recruits."
I'm sure he was trying to throw a compliment out there but it's like telling that dime from HS that has fallen off: "Hey you used to be a 10, even though you look like @@+$ now, you have the potential to look like a 10 again"

CLK took exception to it:

So Kiffin countered to reporters Wednesday: “I really wish that I had good enough players and we were good enough coaches that we could spend enough time counting how many four- and five-star players we have on each others’ rosters. I don’t have time for that, unfortunately.

R.I.P. to that kid man that is freakin terrible.
tired.gif

ZM go to LSU, I do NOT want to see dude at Bama, period.

and Gunna...

Asked if he and Swann ever discussed attending the same college, Caffey said: “Damian told me if I go to Georgia, he’s going to Georgia.

R.I.P. to that kid man that is freakin terrible.
tired.gif

ZM go to LSU, I do NOT want to see dude at Bama, period.

and Gunna...

Asked if he and Swann ever discussed attending the same college, Caffey said: “Damian told me if I go to Georgia, he’s going to Georgia.

God that's terrible about the kid 
frown.gif
Beyond what his family receives, something needs to be done with Kelly/the coaching staff. There's no way he should have been up there.

God that's terrible about the kid 
frown.gif
Beyond what his family receives, something needs to be done with Kelly/the coaching staff. There's no way he should have been up there.

I'd expect some type of lawsuit...I'm sure it would have been tough for the kid in that position to say I'm not going up there or to bring me down.

Terrible.

Back
Top Bottom