Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I'd expect some type of lawsuit...I'm sure it would have been tough for the kid in that position to say I'm not going up there or to bring me down.

Terrible.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Jurell Casey on Oregon...
"They have a good running back and a good quarterback. Other than that, they're really not that good," Casey told ESPNLos Angeles.com.

"It gets kind of annoying to keep hearing about it, but let them do the talking and we'll just go out there and show that we can stop them."

What a clown, coming from a team that gives up points and yards like nobody's business. I guess they weren't that good when they romped'em last year. I haven't heard a single Oregon player talk smack about USC, so I don't know what he's whining about. I hope Kelly puts 60 up on these fools.
laugh.gif
, let's just post the side of the article that proves your point.

Matt Barkley tweeted after the Velazquez-Lesnar fight comparing Lesnar to Oregon and Velazquez to USC.  I think on the underdog scale, but people took it as something else and ran with it.

Then Chip Kelly had this to say:

Then Kelly decided to talk recruits, pointing out how USC had all the good ones: "In their two-deep, out of their 44 players they have 12 five-star recruits and 26 four-star recruits," Kelly told The Oregonian. "I don't know if there is anybody in the country who has that. I keep hearing USC is down in talent. We have zero five-star recruits in our top 44 and 11 four-star recruits."
I'm sure he was trying to throw a compliment out there but it's like telling that dime from HS that has fallen off: "Hey you used to be a 10, even though you look like @@+$ now, you have the potential to look like a 10 again"

CLK took exception to it:

So Kiffin countered to reporters Wednesday: “I really wish that I had good enough players and we were good enough coaches that we could spend enough time counting how many four- and five-star players we have on each others’ rosters. I don’t have time for that, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Jurell Casey on Oregon...
"They have a good running back and a good quarterback. Other than that, they're really not that good," Casey told ESPNLos Angeles.com.

"It gets kind of annoying to keep hearing about it, but let them do the talking and we'll just go out there and show that we can stop them."

What a clown, coming from a team that gives up points and yards like nobody's business. I guess they weren't that good when they romped'em last year. I haven't heard a single Oregon player talk smack about USC, so I don't know what he's whining about. I hope Kelly puts 60 up on these fools.
laugh.gif
, let's just post the side of the article that proves your point.

Matt Barkley tweeted after the Velazquez-Lesnar fight comparing Lesnar to Oregon and Velazquez to USC.  I think on the underdog scale, but people took it as something else and ran with it.

Then Chip Kelly had this to say:

Then Kelly decided to talk recruits, pointing out how USC had all the good ones: "In their two-deep, out of their 44 players they have 12 five-star recruits and 26 four-star recruits," Kelly told The Oregonian. "I don't know if there is anybody in the country who has that. I keep hearing USC is down in talent. We have zero five-star recruits in our top 44 and 11 four-star recruits."
I'm sure he was trying to throw a compliment out there but it's like telling that dime from HS that has fallen off: "Hey you used to be a 10, even though you look like @@+$ now, you have the potential to look like a 10 again"

CLK took exception to it:

So Kiffin countered to reporters Wednesday: “I really wish that I had good enough players and we were good enough coaches that we could spend enough time counting how many four- and five-star players we have on each others’ rosters. I don’t have time for that, unfortunately.

I like how they are saying Chris L Rucker has been reinstated. He was never suspended. Just locked up.

I like how they are saying Chris L Rucker has been reinstated. He was never suspended. Just locked up.

Back
Top Bottom