Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

True, they've called our number a few times recently
frown.gif

If I had to rate the remaining opponents it would go as such:
1. Oregon St.
2. Cal (Because of the above)
3. Arizona (Because it's a home game and the Wildcats have been up and down this year)
4. Washington
i would not even worry the slightest bit about the bears, our squad is basura
And our squad is Oregon
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

We always get played close by Cal, if not lose. We've won 2 times out of the past 6, and last year was the only blowout. I really wish I wasnt so pessimistic about the upcoming games
30t6p3b.gif
but it's to the point where I expect a heartbreaking loss from this team.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Damn man...RIP Nick Bell

Georgia upsets Auburn in 2 weeks..

Nope...they couldn't even stop our putrid offense and sorry QB in Brantley, no way they slow down Cam. It's beat Bama or bust for AU.

Any given Saturday...miss me with that, it's goin down.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Damn man...RIP Nick Bell

Georgia upsets Auburn in 2 weeks..

Nope...they couldn't even stop our putrid offense and sorry QB in Brantley, no way they slow down Cam. It's beat Bama or bust for AU.

Any given Saturday...miss me with that, it's goin down.

I said it's a huge trap game for Oregon like last week, but after we lost Riley for the season, our chances went down significantly. Mansion looked garbage in relief, and unless he really steps it up Cal is in trouble of even getting bowl eligibility. The only way Cal can beat Oregon is to force some turnovers (which they do when they play at home) and just pound the ball with Vereen all game long to keep the ball out of Oregon's hands, but even so, I can't see Oregon losing with a nonexistent Cal passing game.
Not that Riley is good to begin with, but he has experience.

If I were Oregon I'd be concerned with OSU though, definitely. They've played against great competition and are better than their record IMO. Oregon is going to have to earn it to make it to the championship.

I said it's a huge trap game for Oregon like last week, but after we lost Riley for the season, our chances went down significantly. Mansion looked garbage in relief, and unless he really steps it up Cal is in trouble of even getting bowl eligibility. The only way Cal can beat Oregon is to force some turnovers (which they do when they play at home) and just pound the ball with Vereen all game long to keep the ball out of Oregon's hands, but even so, I can't see Oregon losing with a nonexistent Cal passing game.
Not that Riley is good to begin with, but he has experience.

If I were Oregon I'd be concerned with OSU though, definitely. They've played against great competition and are better than their record IMO. Oregon is going to have to earn it to make it to the championship.

UMGoBlog's got a rumor that this is in reference to JT Floyd's ankle, supposedly in a nonfunctional state after practice today. Tom got an independently sourced email saying the same thing. Player on team saying bad news + two different sources with identical stories about what that bad news is == 99% true e-rumor.

So JT Floyd is probably done for the year. One of three freshman will start opposite James Rogers. I'm working my way through the Penn State game tape and am not sure how much this actually hurts but it's not good. Your available non-freshman cornerback on the roster is James Rogers. That is all.

UMGoBlog's got a rumor that this is in reference to JT Floyd's ankle, supposedly in a nonfunctional state after practice today. Tom got an independently sourced email saying the same thing. Player on team saying bad news + two different sources with identical stories about what that bad news is == 99% true e-rumor.

So JT Floyd is probably done for the year. One of three freshman will start opposite James Rogers. I'm working my way through the Penn State game tape and am not sure how much this actually hurts but it's not good. Your available non-freshman cornerback on the roster is James Rogers. That is all.

@TomVH This may be the bad news Troy Woolfolk is tweeting about RT @TheWhat1124 @TomVH JT Floyd broke his ankle during practice? Can you confirm?
@TomVH I haven't confirmed anything wrt JT Floyd's ankle. It may not be broken, but it seems like he was hurt somehow. Still working.

tired.gif

@TomVH This may be the bad news Troy Woolfolk is tweeting about RT @TheWhat1124 @TomVH JT Floyd broke his ankle during practice? Can you confirm?
@TomVH I haven't confirmed anything wrt JT Floyd's ankle. It may not be broken, but it seems like he was hurt somehow. Still working.

tired.gif

It doesnt matter, he can't cover and he can't tackle. Maybe one of these freshman will do something and surprise us.

Just read Michigan is 22-23 since Bo died.

It doesnt matter, he can't cover and he can't tackle. Maybe one of these freshman will do something and surprise us.

Nah, how bout RichRod is 4-16 in the Big Ten since he got there, and half of those wins have come against Indiana....

I think the writing is on the wall after that PSU game. That was arguably the worse offense in the B10, and they hung up a light 41....John Clay might break some single-game records in a couple weeks...

Dee Hart sounding like he bout to open his recruitment back up....like I said, none of those dudes was 100% a go w/ that situation up in the air like this.

Told you Gunna, this guy is playing everyone.  I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

what I say tho? Look at this N' foolin on twitter....
laugh.gif

Nah, how bout RichRod is 4-16 in the Big Ten since he got there, and half of those wins have come against Indiana....

I think the writing is on the wall after that PSU game. That was arguably the worse offense in the B10, and they hung up a light 41....John Clay might break some single-game records in a couple weeks...

Dee Hart sounding like he bout to open his recruitment back up....like I said, none of those dudes was 100% a go w/ that situation up in the air like this.

Told you Gunna, this guy is playing everyone.  I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

what I say tho? Look at this N' foolin on twitter....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom