Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Oregon St. u gotta be kidding me ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Suddenly I'm not as worried about the Ducks going into their home field in a few weeks.
Man, you shouldn't have been worried after that loss to the Huskies, this team blows.  Their o-line is getting tore up by Washington St. and that defense is making their QB look like a heisman candidate
ohwell.gif
  I hope the Beavers lose out, this coaching staff has sucked this year letting a certain few players stay on the field and get playing time, and they constantly give up big plays. 

Mike Riley should give everyone on the o-line, the linebackers, and the secondary a swift kick in the +#+
30t6p3b.gif
I am embarrassed to be a Beaver fan after that trash that was put on the field today

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Mike Riley should give everyone on the o-line, the linebackers, and the secondary a swift kick in the +#+
30t6p3b.gif
I am embarrassed to be a Beaver fan after that trash that was put on the field today
I checked the score (you know, to see how bad my Cougs were losing by) and when I saw it was 21-0, I thought ESPN was just messin' around. That is a really, really bad loss for Oregon State. WSU hasn't won a Pac-10 game, much less one on the road, in a couple years.

Had no idea OSU lost to Wazzou like that.
30t6p3b.gif
Damn. Cal beat them last week playing like !!$!.

Cal-Oregon on the way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom