Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

That didnt even look like a dirty play. At that point should Murray have even been out there?

Griffinnnnn 71 yards...showing that pre-injury speed 
pimp.gif

I didn't care before now and I was actually leaning towards all the Newton stuff being completely sensationalized (I don't want it to affect him personally if he wasn't involved) but I hope everything goes wrong for Auburn. Lose to Bama, lose in the SEC Championship and all that. Call me a hater.

Originally Posted by LB510

HMMM... Tcu STRUGGLE  

SDSU was 7-2 with two known screwjob endings. They should be 9-0. They are a GOOD football team.. Gotta love the biases people possess knowingly or unknowingly

That Farley hit when he put his helmet firmly in Murray's back in the third damn sure wasn't accidental.

If anything they should've been throwing them thangs after that play. But between the O-Line of Georgia getting whooped in the second half and then that play right at the end, I see why they was ready to go.
ohwell.gif

Dude been BLASTING Murray all game..starting with that hit in the back and he been GOLDBERG spearing dude and the refs aint do nothin..I'm ready to pull the Eagle out on all of em myself.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dude been BLASTING Murray all game..starting with that hit in the back and he been GOLDBERG spearing dude and the refs aint do nothin..I'm ready to pull the Eagle out on all of em myself.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Yea the spears were uncalled for but that 3rd quarter hit to the back looked worse than if was Farley wasn't looking up.
WallyHopp wrote:
LB510 wrote:
HMMM... Tcu STRUGGLE  

SDSU was 7-2 with two known screwjob endings. They should be 9-0. They are a GOOD football team.. Gotta love the biases people possess knowingly or unknowingly

TCU Clearly looked flat. The comment wasn't against SDSU I just feel TCU a way better team but failed to really show it

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Man if by some act of god Mich beats wis and osu.... Finally get to see a damn bowl game it's been to long lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But for real...this is one of the few times I will be rooting for Michigan...get it done Denard.

Who are these goobers calling the USC-Zona game? Ron Franklin and Ed Cunningham? Don't think I've ever seen them before.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Who are these goobers calling the USC-Zona game? Ron Franklin and Ed Cunningham? Don't think I've ever seen them before.

Ron Franklin usually does espn night games

Why are punt returns so difficult for Michigan? Its so irritating how easy some of these others schools make it.

Oregon cracks me up, going for two after TD's.

Back
Top Bottom