Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

They'll sure beat the hell out of whoever they play in the Humanitarian Bowl now... Go get 'em Broncos! :tongue:

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Unbelievable games today

Indeed.
pimp.gif

Suicide watch. Fitting to find peace at the bottom of a bottle. Phone is in the bottom of Lake Washington. Respect to Nevada. Semi think that kick at end of reg went in. Replay that bizness. Do your thing TCU. See you all in the Poinsetta Bowl.

*&^%

Respect given - you wont hear a word out of me tell August in this thread.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY A JOKE SCHEDULE ALL YEAR!!!!

GO WOLFPAAAAACK!
Boise's only hope is to get the hell outta the WAC.  3 years too late though

That 1st kick was good. ESPN even added the 3 points to the scoreboard. Then the refs come out and say it was no good...

Them refs were paid off by the SEC.
laugh.gif

i wanted to see boise st take it all...it would have been crazy to see them take it all... cant believe they are going from a bcs game to some wack bowl game now...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

That 1st kick was good. ESPN even added the 3 points to the scoreboard. Then the refs come out and say it was no good...

laugh.gif

i dotn understand how people are saying the first kick was good. it was wide right by 10 yards at least.

LOOK AT THE KICKER'S REACTION.

even HE knew he missed it.  i don't understand how it's even debatable.

(although it is a little sus we only got one angle of it in a replay
laugh.gif
)

(no more sus than that hurried challenge of the titus young catch that we never really got to get a good look at.)

Crazy day in CFB, and all of the dogs covered (with two: Auburn and Nevada winning outright). Sucks to be Boise right know. You go from most likely the Rose Bowl to the Humanitarian or New Mexico Bow. lt's like having a date with Keri Hilson lined up, and instead you end up on a date with the chick who played "precious".

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

i dotn understand how people are saying the first kick was good. it was wide right by 10 yards at least.

Yea I'm gonna go ahead and guess you either have no idea what a yard is or are legally blind.
laugh.gif

Its a New World Order in the WAC. 

Ooowwwww WOLFPACK.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Yea I'm gonna go ahead and guess you either have no idea what a yard is or are legally blind.
laugh.gif

it's called hyperbole young brother.

[h2]hy·per·bo·le[/h2]   /haɪˈpɜr
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
li/ Show Spelled[hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA

–noun Rhetoric .
obvious and intentional exaggeration.

an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's called hyperbole young brother.

[h2]hy·per·bo·le[/h2]   /haɪˈpɜr
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
li/ Show Spelled[hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA

–noun Rhetoric .
obvious and intentional exaggeration.

an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.

Wait.  Boise LOST?!?!  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Saw the score at half and said "meh".  Hopped on some Black Ops for awhile, figuring the game was done-zo.  

Just turned on Sportscenter and 
eek.gif
.  DAMN!!!!  I gotta see the replay of this one.  

LOOK AT THE KICKER'S REACTION.
Yup. He didnt even act like he made it or refute the refs calls. There are replays and images out now that show he clearly missed it.

Nevada just became my second favorite team...that is, until they jump TAMU in the rankings on Sunday, in which case I will curse and shun them for the rest of eternity.

Back
Top Bottom