Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by mjd77

SO now its Bucky vs TCU in the Rose Bowl...interesting.

I love that matchup. I think it would be a really good game.
Won't happen unless wisconsin loses or OSU somehow leaps them in the rankings, but I doubt it

As I understand it, Wisconsin wins today...they're in the Rose based on BCS ranking.  Since Oregon should be in the championship game they have to take a non-AQ school for the Rose, which was going to be Boise unitl they lost.  Next logical choice is TCU.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Why wouldn't the Rose Bowl want a PAC-10 team.. I mean even if Oregon is in the MNC wouldn't they want Stanford - Wisconsin/OSU?
They have to take one of the NON AQ teams, it is in their contract somehow.  Who ever finished the season higher between Boise and TCU would play the big ten champ/co champ since the first pac 10 choice (oregon) would be in the title game.  Well, boise can't be in it now 
pimp.gif

Why wouldn't the Rose Bowl want a PAC-10 team.. I mean even if Oregon is in the MNC wouldn't they want Stanford - Wisconsin/OSU?
Because they dont have the choice. Its in the rules that they would have to take the highest rated non-AQ if they had a spot open. Most likely Oregon's spot will be open, thus TCU in the Rose Bowl.

As I understand it, Wisconsin wins today...they're in the Rose based on BCS ranking.  Since Oregon should be in the championship game they have to take a non-AQ school for the Rose, which was going to be Boise unitl they lost.  Next logical choice is TCU.

Thats how I understood it also. Wisconsin wins and they are in the Rose Bowl, if they lose then next up is Michigan State I think...

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

I think the Marlins could put more seats in the stadium than what showed up today. Though I can't blame the fans, words can't describe how bad this game is today.

If the administration doesn't fire Shannon by the end of next week I'm going to shoot myself.

ummm.. how was that not a safety?

and how was that not pass interference on that pass to hankerson?

This clown has been swinging from Boise State's nuts all season long. You could tell as the game became closer he started getting nervous.

unhappygilmore.jpg

^^ Gotcha, but I think OSU winning means MSU won't be in the Rose Bowl.

They were saying that if Wisconsin loses then the higher ranking team will go. No way State jumps the Buckeyes

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Because they dont have the choice. Its in the rules that they would have to take the highest rated non-AQ if they had a spot open. Most likely Oregon's spot will be open, thus TCU in the Rose Bowl.

Thats how I understood it also. Wisconsin wins and they are in the Rose Bowl, if they lose then next up is Michigan State I think...
Here's the scenarios
Wisconsin, Ohio State, MSU all in, the HIGHEST ranked in the BCS goes to the Rose Bowl

Wisconson Loses, OSU wins, MSU wins, The HIGHEST ranked between MSU and OSU go to the rose bowl since they never played eachother

Wisconsin wins, OSU loses, msu wins, MSU goes to the rose bowl because they beat Wisconsin head to head

Wisconsin loses, OSU wins, MSU loses, OSU to the rose bowl

Wisconsin wins, OSU wins, MSU loses, Wisconsin wins the whole big 10 because they beat OSU head to head

That's basically every possible scenario, so confusing.  Can't wait for the title game in the big 10

As horrendous as our coaching staff is. The talent they've stockpiled at the RB position is jaw dropping. Going into next year the trio of Miller, James, and Johnson may be the best in the country.

Just simplify it bro.

Wisconsin wins = Wisconsin
Wisconsin loses = Ohio St.
Because it's not that simple?  If Wisconsin wins and OSU lost (not happening now, obviously) Wisconsin wouldn't make it

This @#$%^&* dink and dunk OT can't move the @#$%^& ball 3 yards crap has got to stop  What the @#$% are you checking down over and over for you God damn bum?  
sick.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

@#$% you Randy.  You @#$%^& suck.  You and your God damn staff can't call plays correctly to save your worthless @#$%^& lives. 

That @#$%^ shayla better fire everybody.  Then off herself. 

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom