Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Hawaii playing for a piece of the conference championship tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this was one of the best days of the college football season. UNREAL and its only Friday!!!!

Catching part 1 ftw but missing part 2  ftl. goddamn it!!! 
mad.gif
 How did I miss this game! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man, what is kirk herbstreit gonna do? He was riding boise so hard.

laugh.gif
  You're right.  What is ESPN gonna do?  All the sack riding of Boise, Brett Favre, and LBJ not working out anymore.  

^If all 3 of the 1 loss teams from the big 10 win today as well as y'all you think the bcs would take a 2 loss Arkansas over the top 2 ranked teams from the big 10?

Originally Posted by jville819

^If all 3 of the 1 loss teams from the big 10 win today as well as y'all you think the bcs would take a 2 loss Arkansas over the top 2 ranked teams from the big 10?

For an at-large birth, yes. The SEC is all but guaranteed 2 teams in the BCS, IF Auburn takes care of business vs South Carolina and I see no reason as to why they shouldn't, then they're in the title game..leaving the Sugar to the next highest ranked SEC team.
Auburn wins - NC ... Arkansas vs Stanford - Sugar  .. The Big 10 can flop between the Orange and Rose Bowl. (probably Wisconsin in the Rose and The Ohio State University in the Orange
happy.gif
)

pimp.gif

This is the emptiest stadium I've ever seen. Even for Miami. The Miami Central vs Miami Northwestern HS game had a higher attendance last night than this.

Originally Posted by mjd77

SO now its Bucky vs TCU in the Rose Bowl...interesting.

I love that matchup. I think it would be a really good game.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by mjd77

SO now its Bucky vs TCU in the Rose Bowl...interesting.

I love that matchup. I think it would be a really good game.
Won't happen unless wisconsin loses or OSU somehow leaps them in the rankings, but I doubt it

I think the Marlins could put more seats in the stadium than what showed up today. Though I can't blame the fans, words can't describe how bad this game is today.

If the administration doesn't fire Shannon by the end of next week I'm going to shoot myself.

Yesterday had to be the greatest day of college football in a long $$% time.
pimp.gif

The Auburn comeback followed by Boise getting upset was crazy. Too bad the season is winding down.

Back
Top Bottom