Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

And that's game 
pimp.gif

Congrats Duck fans...if AU continues to dominate USC the epic matchup will come to fruition
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I cant believe this. I cant. !#%*@!!. believe this. It's just setting in that we're going to the championship game.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCS Bowl bound for the first time ever!!

.. Fav teams headed to the Sugar Bowl - Alum vs Home-State -> The Ohio State University vs University of Arkansas ...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Nick Fairley is gonna abuse that Oregon OL, and shut down that dive.

Luckily for Oregon, the back 4 for AU is horrible

o_0 @ that video

Well the matchup is here. im looking forward to it, i hope the ducks dont embarrass the pac 10 like they did last year. i gotta give Chip Kelly the nod over Chizik but Cam's gonna be the best ball player on the field that night so we'll see.

I do think the Ducks D is a little underrated, but again other then maybe Casey Matthews Auburn should have the best Defensive player on their team as well in Fairley. Cliff Harris could be a difference maker as well for the Ducks.

I guess in the end i just want an entertaining game. Congrats to the fans of both programs, even tho i think Cam's situation will end up blowing up in Auburn's face i would rather see him play then have to sit and not get the matchup that everyone wants to see.

Hey, they've actually got people in the upper level at the ACC Championship Game this year. *thumbs up*

Back
Top Bottom