Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Bruce Taylor out for the game 
tired.gif

Between that and Rock being out we are in BAD shape on D. Fuller is a true frosh but he has had a lot of PT and played pretty well aside from this game. We really don't have anybody to back up Bruce though; we are playing a walk on right now. 

Originally Posted by Statis22

Just seen this is the 4th time since 2004 that this Big 12 CG does not have NC implications.

15 years of football glory and its a damn shame petty differences are driving this conference apart.

The North's mediocrity over the last 5 years would be my only reason for not saying the Big 12 has been the best conference over the past 15 years. Better than the SEC, yeah I said it....
30t6p3b.gif
C'Mon Son!

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I don't understand how Oklahoma doesn't get as much flak as Ohio State for bombing in big games (BCS).

IDK if you been in a cave since but people have been TRASHING OU since 2003. Their big game woes started a full 3 years before Ohio State's did. IMO Ohio State's woes were greatly over-exaggerated.

Big 12 has been consistent for 15 years. Everyone likes to talk about 04 Auburn gettin jobbed, well OU went wire to wire #2. Wasn't no reason to jump Auburn ahead of them.

Big 12 has been damn good.

Were going Bowling! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Legend of Jake Locker continues for one more game

BOW!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BOW!
!+%+ Yeah! Go Dawgs!
I need to start getting my money together because I'm there!

TYROD TAYLOR OWNS THE ACC.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its incredible how much hate he gets.

He has killed that conference for 3 straight yrs

pimp.gif

way to go out on top
pimp.gif

This USC team frustrates me so much. Where has THIS playcalling been the last few weeks?!?!?!
30t6p3b.gif

Nice finish to the apple cup too, Polk was eating up yardage and that last throw by Locker was money...

Originally Posted by dreClark

@++* Washington.
diddy.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BOW!
!+%+ Yeah! Go Dawgs!
I need to start getting my money together because I'm there!
Right behind you
pimp.gif

Well, Beavs gave it a good shot. Katz had way to many balls tipped and the turnovers killed us. I am super tired right now and have no idea how I got stuck driving everyone an hour home and how I made it but I did. Congrats to the Ducks, though you are still going to lose in the NC game. I am pretty pumped for the matchup, should be high scoring with 2 of the best offenses in the country, Killa though is going to rip UO a new one.

Travis Lewis is one of the most overrated LBs I seen at OU. That being said guy is ballin tonight.

Back
Top Bottom