Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by FeelMode

im looking forward to it, i hope the ducks dont embarrass the pac 10 like they did last year.

Oregon embarrassed the Pac-10 last year?

Neat.

losing to ohio st was definitely an embarrassment for the pac-10, yes.

yall better get it done this year, beating an SEC team would pretty much make up for last years loss.

30t6p3b.gif

2nd tee is ill!!
eek.gif

Cam Newton... I swear you can compare his season to some of the greats. Just unbelievable
pimp.gif

Carmichael WHERE ARE YOU?!  
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Fuller getting abused. He's already had at least 4 balls caught on him and three third downs converted at his expense. 

Congrats to the Auburn and Oregon fans. Sucks we cant settle this on the field.

I think Auburn wins, Ducks arent stopping Cam.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

pimp.gif

Bo Pelini's defenses are spread proof. hopefully this is enough offense to get us through w/ Martinez clearly not 100%

Spinner package ftw.

and with that said jones throws a bomb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

pimp.gif

Bo Pelini's defenses are spread proof. hopefully this is enough offense to get us through w/ Martinez clearly not 100%

Spinner package ftw.

and with that said jones throws a bomb
laugh.gif
my man Cassidy turned his head a second too late.

Just seen this is the 4th time since 2004 that this Big 12 CG does not have NC implications.

15 years of football glory and its a damn shame petty differences are driving this conference apart.

The North's mediocrity over the last 5 years would be my only reason for not saying the Big 12 has been the best conference over the past 15 years. Better than the SEC, yeah I said it....
30t6p3b.gif

Mr Football in Ohio Akise Teague had 295 Rushing Yards, 95 Receiving yards, and 5TD's in 3 quarters today. Not to mention about another 100yds returning kicks
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ohio State has to give him an offer now. Tress was there watching him too.

Back
Top Bottom