Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Antonio Poole set to announce tonight. Michigan took another purdue commit from them, a qb. I bet thatll make Hope happy. Michigan is back in it for Darian Cooper. Mattison was in home with Countess but I'm not sure if that sured thIngs 100%. And apparently Michigan has dropped Raven Floyd as a recruit.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

And apparently Michigan has dropped Raven Floyd as a recruit.
I don't even know what the hell to think about this kid and recruitment.
And by "QB from Purdue," are you referring to Russell Bellomy?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by dreClark

I understand what y'all are saying, but kids like Fulse, Ricardo Williams, Watson, Grooms, Marquise Williams, Matias (Esp being that his coach is a Cane) should have had UM offers anyways, and had Randy been doing his due diligence, would've had offers a while ago. Don't think it has anything to do w/ UNC/VT being on them.
I wish that still had Randy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Word; and I wish y'all still had Bunting
laugh.gif

And yea some of those guys definitely should have already had offers already, but IMO Grooms is a fool for taking that UM offer unless he wants to be a DB (he said multiple times he wanted to play RB). Mark my words he won't see any time at RB in the next two years if at all with the talent Miami's got at RB. He would have got PT next year here. 

Still holding out hope for Anthony, but I'm not expecting anything with the way our recruiting has gone this year.

Countess is back to being full on for the Wolverines.

Antonio Poole and Bellomy are the newest additions.

I wonder if them backing on Raven means they grabbed McClure???? I sure hope so. That would be a very solid DB class.

Hokeamania is still running wild. 6 new commits ( plus 2 silents) and 4 more that were wavering are back on board.

Get after Fisher, Bryant, McClure and I think this class turns into a major save for Hoke.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by zs05wc

And apparently Michigan has dropped Raven Floyd as a recruit.
I don't even know what the hell to think about this kid and recruitment.
And by "QB from Purdue," are you referring to Russell Bellomy?

Yea I was reading about Bellomy yesterday. Seems like a good pickup. Gives us some depth but won't scare off any big names we may go after for 2012.

The reason I ask is because Bellomy is from my old high school. He'll provide good depth, but as of right now, I'm not sure I see him making an impact.

Golden and two other coaches went to Brissett's bball game tonight.
laugh.gif

Didn't realize his mom and Travis Benjamin's mom were sisters.

Originally Posted by tmay407

The reason I ask is because Bellomy is from my old high school. He'll provide good depth, but as of right now, I'm not sure I see him making an impact.
No, he doesn't have to.  Gardner will hopefully get a RS but Bellomy seems like a decent athlete.  Scout lists him as a dual threat.  We just need some bodies at the moment.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I understand what y'all are saying, but kids like Fulse, Ricardo Williams, Watson, Grooms, Marquise Williams, Matias (Esp being that his coach is a Cane) should have had UM offers anyways, and had Randy been doing his due diligence, would've had offers a while ago. Don't think it has anything to do w/ UNC/VT being on them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

And yea some of those guys definitely should have already had offers already, but IMO Grooms is a fool for taking that UM offer unless he wants to be a DB (he said multiple times he wanted to play RB). Mark my words he won't see any time at RB in the next two years if at all with the talent Miami's got at RB. He would have got PT next year here. 

Still holding out hope for Anthony, but I'm not expecting anything with the way our recruiting has gone this year.
w/Grooms, he knows that he is going to be tried out at RB first. If that doesn't work out he already knows that he will be moved to DB. 
He kind of knows the situation that he is getting himself into. Let's hope w/ Brissett 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I wonder if them backing on Raven means they grabbed McClure???? I sure hope so. That would be a very solid DB class.

McClure is not going to michigan. its cal or UCLA

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

w/Grooms, he knows that he is going to be tried out at RB first. If that doesn't work out he already knows that he will be moved to DB. 
U sure Grooms is coming in at RB first?

I read McClure to UCLA is what it is.

Laura McKeeman- #UNC coach Roy Williams waiting on QB/SG Jacoby Brissett at Dwyer HS. #tarheels his "dream school." #UF #Miami #Washington #Wisconsin
about 7 hours ago via Echofon

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hopefully Roy tells Jacoby he's got a guaranteed walk on spot.

Do it Mitch!

Floyd Raven back to Ole Miss... Kid is all over the place.

Kent Turene and Shaun Ward set officials to TTU for this weekend. Can't imagine Ward going there without Turene, but Aggie fans are pissing their pants regardless.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No idea what Turene's interest level there is though.

Hokeamania is still running wild. 6 new commits ( plus 2 silents) and 4 more that were wavering are back on board.

Get after Fisher, Bryant, McClure and I think this class turns into a major save for Hoke.

Poole probably won't qualify (he's not Shawn Conway status but might be at Kinard's level)...OTOH Clark will which is always a question mark when it comes to Glenville grads.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Jamie Newberg saying Antonio Richardson's dad wants him to take OV to USC. Gunna, you think we got a chance?

Nope, From what I have been told, Tiny is all VOL, and told the coaches he was siigning with them on NSD

some information from someone insdie the Ath. Dept in Knoxville:

BMoore's father told coach wilcox 2 hours ago hes a vol. the coaches feel the father is not really happy about his decision

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Poole probably won't qualify (he's not Shawn Conway status but might be at Kinard's level)...OTOH Clark will which is always a question mark when it comes to Glenville grads.

That was the early word on Poole and why Michigan had zero interest. I would imagine Hoke had to dig deeper to see if there was any hope. That is another reason why Rawls is becoming more of a target now. I would hope they aren't recruiting the same way RR did, just to save face with a decent recruiting ranking when quite a few have no way of becoming or staying eligible. Like Kinard, Dorsey, White and Rogers from just the 2010 class. Thought we were done with that garbage from our HC.

Back
Top Bottom