Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Ralph Friedgen to UGA as OC?

I'm hearing he would be OL coach and help Bobo at OC.  I think that is a straight rumor.  His name was never mentioned until somebody spotted him DT Athens last weekend.  He gotta spot not too far from Athens and he was probably just grabbing a bite to eat.  I would love to have him on the staff but I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Ralph Friedgen to UGA as OC?

I'm hearing he would be OL coach and help Bobo at OC.  I think that is a straight rumor.  His name was never mentioned until somebody spotted him DT Athens last weekend.  He gotta spot not too far from Athens and he was probably just grabbing a bite to eat.  I would love to have him on the staff but I just don't see it.
A wafer-thin mint, perhaps?

mr-creosote_web.jpg

Originally Posted by DLo13

Ray Drew to UGA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Ray says it is time for Antonio Richardson,
Isaiah Crowell, John Jenkins, Jeoffrey Pagan, and Kent Turene to join
the Dream Team. "

So how pissed are they gonna be when Richt gets fired next year?

If they get pissed and a couple transfer out, whatever.

Half the teams that won a title this decade were new coaches winning with the last man's players. Who gives a eff?

@Manny_Navarro#UM S&C coach Andreu Swasey said there's been a lot of vomiting during the first week of the new Fifth Quarter drills.

does this mean that the hurricanes are actually working out now?

CYRUS HOBBI
pimp.gif

Recruiting at the presser, kids a natural Trojan and sounds like he's ready to come in and do whatever it takes to make the team better. Very humble as well.

Sounding good for the big man out of Ohio too, I'll believe it when i see it, though.

CLK & Co. no longer recruiting Grimble, guess he didn't like the suggestion to move to OL.  Also might mean that there will be some surprises on NSD, 
nerd.gif

I think he is a lock for UCLA.

Yea bummer about Grimble, sounds like he got pushed out, Xavier isn't going to like that and he will probably take off due to this. Sucks, he was one of my favorite recruits from last years class and i was expecting him to step up this year and see some playing time behind Rhett.

Marcus Martin also might be getting pushed out as well and again im just not a fan of pushing out any of these guys that have been long time commits.

Orgeron and Kiffin are doing work tho, the 2nd should be fun, im expecting a couple more big OOS guys to commit.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Ray Drew to UGA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Dream Team. "

So what?  If we don't win what are they going to say.  Have coaches not ever gotten fired before.  They won't transfer because that is too much a hassle and we will bring someone in preferably a big name.  Richt and coaches must be doing something right with this class with him on the hot seat.  I'll give him credit for that.

I think Cyrus Hobbi is going to be GOOD at OG. Kid seems like he is all work. Great pickup for the Trojans.

Hopefully Chris Bryant joins the Hokeamania family. I would love to have him on the OL for the next 4 years. Kid seems like a mauler. The same way Quinton Washington was.

Marcus Martin also might be getting pushed out as well and again im just not a fan of pushing out any of these guys that have been long time commits.
This isn't happening, he just confirmed his commitment once again.  On top of that he is tight with Thomas and Lee.  He's not a risk to get "pushed out".

Pat Haden nixed "grayshirting" before CLK & staff even thought about it.  We're not dirty like SEC teams, unfortunately we don't have the NCAA in our back pocket either
ohwell.gif

Ray Drew to UGA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Dream Team. "

So what?  If we don't win what are they going to say.  Have coaches not ever gotten fired before.  They won't transfer because that is too much a hassle and we will bring someone in preferably a big name.  Richt and coaches must be doing something right with this class with him on the hot seat.  I'll give him credit for that.

That's why this is so incredible. And so confusing.

Ray Drew to UGA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Dream Team. "

That's why this is so incredible. And so confusing.

Richt aint goin nowhere he already goin in on 2012 recruits. David Pollack gave Ray Drew the keys..he wearing #47 and replacing Justin Houston at OLB
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

expectations are gonna be high for this young man, he the black tebow now

Back
Top Bottom