Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Hobbi to USC

Come on Gunna, we were talking about Hobbi to SC few pages back
laugh.gif

That's the rumor, also makes moresense now that they stopped recruiting Grimble and have pulled his offer (rumor).

Hate the scholly math we are playing with.

At this point I think CLK & Co. Are going with 34 committs (9 EE's and 25 committs) I. Order to stock the cupboard. Depending on the appeal, scholly reduction will begin in 2012 and end in 2014.

It is sounding like Walker and Heyward are locks.

I like what Lane is doing. Load up this class to set the foundation and then layer in top talent in sanction years. Not too worried about reduced scholarships; PC only took ~20 per year during height of his run.

sure is nice to have Coach Orgeron back on our side... the rumors are flying right now but is sounds like 'SC is gonna make a splash on wednesday

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

USC/Tenn battle for Dawson...
?
Would be a great get, but I think he stays close to home.  It was down to Kentucky, UT and USC.  Did he eliminate Kentucky?

Since PMAC asked, it looks like Pomee and teammate Ryan Henderson are a package deal and are down to USC or Utah.

If we somehow flip Enrique Florence, Pomee and Henderson will end up in Utah.

Stud Cornerback Ronnie Harris committed to Stanford yesterday, that is two great pick ups in our new pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom