Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Does Brandon Huff have good sources? He's been on his twitter talking about crazy things happening in the recruiting with the Pac-12...  Nothing to do with Mamba, conference expansion, or the appeal.. Anyone know what he's talking about
Rumorville is en fuego right now with a potential shocker on Weds that would change the complexity of the Pac-12...

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]http://twitter.com/brandonhuffman[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][/font]

roll.gif
Mike farrel and Bill King

Coach Dooley is making them characters "deal with it"

o and a pretty good tidbit from the Palm Beach homie:

One other thing, Muschamp jumped back into the Brissett race because he is getting pounded, in the words of a very rich UF booster, he isn't use to working so hard for the recruits this late in the game and he was the only game in town in Texas. Also there is a strong rumor Mr Driskel may go play baseball because they aren't happy about Charlie Weis at all.
eek.gif

Yikes!

Originally Posted by JUS3

Does Brandon Huff have good sources? He's been on his twitter talking about crazy things happening in the recruiting with the Pac-12...  Nothing to do with Mamba, conference expansion, or the appeal.. Anyone know what he's talking about
Rumorville is en fuego right now with a potential shocker on Weds that would change the complexity of the Pac-12...

Yes.
BHuff is plugged in out west.

He knew BMoore was going to be a VOL.

him and BMoore's dad are close and BMoore's dad runs camps in Cali

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
@ the spelling of Cyrus name. Also Mike Farrell is as inside as a virgin when it comes to UNC football recruiting. He is always wrong.

Some insiders are saying there will be a surprise LOI faxed to us tomorrow, not sure from who. But I'm almost positive it won't come from CGrant or SA. I thought Travis Hughes was a heavy UNC lean for a while. His parents love Butch Davis.

Our biggest strikeout for recruiting season had to be DE. We're going to have nooooo depth there after this season. Very surprising to me that we would miss out on all our targets there.
You guys seemed to do fine with the young DE's you had filling in this year. Kareem Martin is legit. If there are no major injuries you can probably afford to miss that one spot for a year. On the other hand we had our best TE starting at DE for us last year
laugh.gif

It hurts us most because Donte Paige-Moss will likely go pro after next year, so getting at least one DE recruit was a necessary.

Who knows? Waaaaaaaay too vague to make anything from his posts.
30t6p3b.gif

With less than a day to go before national signing day, Brenham defensive end Brandon Alexander has made his decision.

Alexander and his guardian David Barham called coaches earlier today to inform them that he would be attending Texas A&M next year.

Alexander, who is 6-foot-6, 235 pounds, visited Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU and Arkansas.

He was the last remaining target for the 2011 recruiting class for Texas and coach Mack Brown.

Alexander was a virtual unknown heading into his senior season. He transferred to Brenham during the summer from his native Louisiana. He is the cousin of former Oklahoma linebacker Rufus Alexander.

Holy %+%%...I think we may have just beat Texas head-to-head for a recruit. I won't believe this until tomorrow morning when the fax comes through, though...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

One other thing, Muschamp jumped back into the Brissett race because he is getting pounded, in the words of a very rich UF booster, he isn't use to working so hard for the recruits this late in the game and he was the only game in town in Texas. Also there is a strong rumor Mr Driskel may go play baseball because they aren't happy about Charlie Weis at all.
eek.gif

Yikes!

laugh.gif
welcome to the big time Boom.

2s79xjl.gif

roll.gif
Mike farrel and Bill King

Coach Dooley is making them characters "deal with it"

One other thing, Muschamp jumped back into the Brissett
race because he is getting pounded, in the words of a
very rich UF booster, he isn't use to working so hard for the recruits
this late in the game and he was the only game in town in Texas. Also
there is a strong rumor Mr Driskel may go play baseball because they
aren't happy about Charlie Weis at all.
eek.gif

Yikes!

Keep dreaming. I hate to be that dude my "source" has heard nothing of the sort (he called Urban stepping down the second time since September).

So that booster just forgot that he spent time at LSU and Auburn?

*goes to sleep, wake me up in the AM*

All these rumors
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can read a lot into Huffman's post.  Everything is being tossed around from conference expansion to tv contracts.

No more 7:30pm kickoffs will do a lot for changing the "complexity" of the Pac 12 conference, let's start with that.

Ingram was from Flint Southwestern

Rawls is from Flint Nothern.

Rawls is a horse. 5-10 215lbs. Had 1600 yards with a tore up ankle and only played around 7 games. Love his style. Apparently his ACT is all set to go since he was only 1 point from qualifying. That was the holdup in his commitment. Sparty didn't go after him because Fred Jackson (Mich RB coach) son is his HC and they knew that if he could qualify he would go to Michigan. Everybody felt that way. Good. I love this commitment. He and Hopkins should be fun to pound the rock with and then let Toussaint hit for big ganers.

Yeah he's connected and usually good about his role, but he's also pro-UCLA and will abuse it at times

Originally Posted by tmay407

With less than a day to go before national signing day, Brenham defensive end Brandon Alexander has made his decision.

Alexander and his guardian David Barham called coaches earlier today to inform them that he would be attending Texas A&M next year.

Alexander, who is 6-foot-6, 235 pounds, visited Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU and Arkansas.

He was the last remaining target for the 2011 recruiting class for Texas and coach Mack Brown.

Alexander was a virtual unknown heading into his senior season. He transferred to Brenham during the summer from his native Louisiana. He is the cousin of former Oklahoma linebacker Rufus Alexander.

Holy %+%%...I think we may have just beat Texas head-to-head for a recruit. I won't believe this until tomorrow morning when the fax comes through, though...
Gonna get all them 2012 kids, too... Huge gets for Sherman.

2rnd94x.jpg

Gonna be a long day at work tomorrow...

Georgia's top 15 junior prospects

163453_488235193785_514713785_6181284_4983116_n.jpg

1. Jordan Jenkins DE Harris Co.

2. Geno Smith CB St Pius

3. Jonathan Taylor DT Jenkins Co.

4. Josh Clemons LB Lowndes

5. Leonard Floyd TE/DE Dodge Co.

6. Kenyan Drake RB Hillgrove

7. Vadal Alexander OT Buford

8. Dakota Ball DT Pepperell

9. Deion Bonner CB Carver-Columbus

10. Greyson Lambert QB Wayne Co.

11. Ricky Parks ATH Callaway

12. Quinteze Williams DE Sandy Creek

13. Dillon Lee LB Buford

14. Jonathan Jones CB Carrollton

15. Jordan Watkins DT Woodward Academy

Ray Drew already on the lines planting inceptions
nerd.gif

Prey for Gunna & Dre
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
180325_500120698785_514713785_6357285_959673_n.jpg

Four 2013 QBs in GA that will all be DI recruits attended the Simmons Showcase over the weekend and all are already getting strong looks from major colleges. From left to right: Brice Ramsey from Camden County, Brad Butler from Darlington, Cole Segraves from White County, and Johnathon McCrary from Cedar Grove.

167738_500172583785_514713785_6357833_2616474_n.jpg

Three top 2013 LBs in GA right here: Reuben Foster out of Troup County, Johnny O'Neal from West Laurens, and Trey Johnson from Central Gwinnett. All have at least five verbal offers already.

OT: 80's babies are the best thing since punani and I've been that n_ all my life, but man could yall imagine being an athlete coming up in these times? I'm slick mad
ohwell.gif

According to Google Trends "De'Anthony Thomas" is currently the 3rd most searched entry on google right now. wow. I still think the kid was just feeling like he wasn't getting enough shine and is doing this all for attention but we'll see. If that is the case, i'd say he has done a hell of a job at it.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

According to Google Trends "De'Anthony Thomas" is currently the 3rd most searched entry on google right now. wow. I still think the kid was just feeling like he wasn't getting enough shine and is doing this all for attention but we'll see. If that is the case, i'd say he has done a hell of a job at it.

When is he announcing?

http://www.terezowens.com...nessee-titans-officials/

Jeff Fisher, Vince Young and Elvis have left the building..Now, Bud Adams is trying to replace the legendary mustached coach..Most believe Adams will keep the job in-house..However, an interesting potential coaching candidate was just spotted in Nashville..USC coach and former University of Tennessee head coach Lane Kiffin was spotted at the Nashville airport meeting with two Titans officials..Imagine Shady Lane taking over for Fisher…-TO

??

rockforlight

Mamba is "supposed" to announce tomorrow @ 5 pm (pst). Rumors are he might not announce tomorrow at all.... he's definitely trying to keep everyone guessing and even avoiding his High School coach.

It's funny to think this video was just a month ago. If Oregon indeed pulls this off you almost have to question it..... He looks pretty solid here

Thomas will announce tomorrow at 5pm.  He will not be announcing at LA Live, but at Crenshaw HS.  It looks like he's a Duck.

Back
Top Bottom