-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

_B_KpFkQ_2k___KGrHgoH_DEEjlLl1RtcBKqREU5ks____1.JPG

Originally Posted by domc03

nike-air-jordan-cat-scratch-style-shorts-xl-gray-black_110658316117.jpg
The Catscratch Shorts werent even JUST an NT thing though. When the OGs came out (in like 2000 or so) i was hyped as hell to have a couple pairs and i had never even heard of NT at the time. 
I had much disappoint when all the retro versions they released never lived up to the OGs.

Originally Posted by domc03

nike-air-jordan-cat-scratch-style-shorts-xl-gray-black_110658316117.jpg
The Catscratch Shorts werent even JUST an NT thing though. When the OGs came out (in like 2000 or so) i was hyped as hell to have a couple pairs and i had never even heard of NT at the time. 
I had much disappoint when all the retro versions they released never lived up to the OGs.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

rich_yung_t-shirt_factory_price.jpg
 < most over hyped brand in ages
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't this brand have its own thread in here

and it was over 700+ pages lol

i must admit, i have 1 rich yung tee, and only worn it 1 time

-J23C

real life...

this

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

rich_yung_t-shirt_factory_price.jpg
 < most over hyped brand in ages
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't this brand have its own thread in here

and it was over 700+ pages lol

i must admit, i have 1 rich yung tee, and only worn it 1 time

-J23C

real life...

this

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Kanye West - "Bittersweet" (Snippet)

it started out as a snippet.... and dudes was goin crazy in the music forum. I remember one dude saying he heard God whispering to him when he first heard it.....

Ignorant !%! too.... I think cats still lookin for a CDQ of the original without beans
nerd.gif

joker010.jpg

well.... i take that back... this figurine is still pretty dope
I was the first NTer to post this when I received it in the mail. Just a month ago I took mine out the box to show my cousins in Europe over Skype. Hot Toys will never be a fad. Their newer stuff is a problem though. Arnold and Stalone looking like mini me shrunk versions with real skin.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Kanye West - "Bittersweet" (Snippet)

it started out as a snippet.... and dudes was goin crazy in the music forum. I remember one dude saying he heard God whispering to him when he first heard it.....

Ignorant !%! too.... I think cats still lookin for a CDQ of the original without beans
nerd.gif

joker010.jpg

well.... i take that back... this figurine is still pretty dope
I was the first NTer to post this when I received it in the mail. Just a month ago I took mine out the box to show my cousins in Europe over Skype. Hot Toys will never be a fad. Their newer stuff is a problem though. Arnold and Stalone looking like mini me shrunk versions with real skin.

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Originally Posted by 23kidd

For my DMV NT'ers...What was the name of that clothing that everyone was beasting on? It started with B, and there was another brand called alldayz or some *+#$ like that.

Oh and also these
laugh.gif

561-9400MULzoom1.jpg
Ahhh it was called Bonadacci (sp?) or something like that. Honestly, I still see cats around here wearing Solbiato and Madness and *@$%. I don't see that ever going away around the DC area.
What about the 4 million page thread on the Nike Elite basketball socks? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom