-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

I remember in HS, people were hyped over those North Face booty bags:
MtnBkLumbr-G.jpg

Joint was mostly for fashion, totally useless for those that had it.
Dudes might as well have rocked purses
laugh.gif

I remember in HS, people were hyped over those North Face booty bags:
MtnBkLumbr-G.jpg

Joint was mostly for fashion, totally useless for those that had it.
Dudes might as well have rocked purses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Surprised this hasn't been posted, remember dropping a full paycheck on a sweater
laugh.gif

%21CC+EnJg%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqF,%21l8Ez+0S,F42BNNEnGR,qQ%7E%7E0_35.JPG
I still have my Iceberg in my closet.  I should wear it on a throwback day(just a random day I pick to wear all old gear).  Put on some old Guess pencilpocket jeans, Iceberg sweater, and some tan Timb's or retro J's. 

Surprised this hasn't been posted, remember dropping a full paycheck on a sweater
laugh.gif

%21CC+EnJg%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqF,%21l8Ez+0S,F42BNNEnGR,qQ%7E%7E0_35.JPG
I still have my Iceberg in my closet.  I should wear it on a throwback day(just a random day I pick to wear all old gear).  Put on some old Guess pencilpocket jeans, Iceberg sweater, and some tan Timb's or retro J's. 

Back
Top Bottom