-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

Originally Posted by 23kidd

For my DMV NT'ers...What was the name of that clothing that everyone was beasting on? It started with B, and there was another brand called alldayz or some *+#$ like that.

Oh and also these
laugh.gif

561-9400MULzoom1.jpg
Ahhh it was called Bonadacci (sp?) or something like that. Honestly, I still see cats around here wearing Solbiato and Madness and *@$%. I don't see that ever going away around the DC area.
What about the 4 million page thread on the Nike Elite basketball socks? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg
I'm in NY and I don't ever remember these being hyped.

Ben Baller could hype up reading glasses to blind people and resell it.

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Lmao Ksteezy bro how old exactly are u? u starting to look like Johnny Drama over there with that Converse post

Lmao Ksteezy bro how old exactly are u? u starting to look like Johnny Drama over there with that Converse post

Originally Posted by xilegacy

bothside.jpg

My pologies then, maybe it was just a hype in the east tremont section of the Bronx.
::hops on the L train::

Originally Posted by xilegacy

bothside.jpg

My pologies then, maybe it was just a hype in the east tremont section of the Bronx.
::hops on the L train::

Shoe related clothing:

NikeHead.jpg

Hundreds Fitted

Wholesale-The-Hundreds-Hats-The-Hundreds-Caps.jpg

2nd set of Nike SB x Supremes. One of the ugliest shoes now that I think about it.

nike-dunk-sb-high-supreme-red-page.jpg

Shoe related clothing:

NikeHead.jpg

Hundreds Fitted

Wholesale-The-Hundreds-Hats-The-Hundreds-Caps.jpg

2nd set of Nike SB x Supremes. One of the ugliest shoes now that I think about it.

nike-dunk-sb-high-supreme-red-page.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

_B_KpFkQ_2k___KGrHgoH_DEEjlLl1RtcBKqREU5ks____1.JPG
pimp.gif
eek.gif
NT didn't put me on this, but i remember copping a few shirts. Thought I was doing it......
30t6p3b.gif
Also copped the 13's and the tiffs. Tiffs were bought for retail so I didn't lose any money when i sold them.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Shoe related clothing:

NikeHead.jpg

1st few of these were cool.. but then it got to a point when damn near every song with a slight sneaker reference became a tee. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

_B_KpFkQ_2k___KGrHgoH_DEEjlLl1RtcBKqREU5ks____1.JPG
pimp.gif
eek.gif
NT didn't put me on this, but i remember copping a few shirts. Thought I was doing it......
30t6p3b.gif
Also copped the 13's and the tiffs. Tiffs were bought for retail so I didn't lose any money when i sold them.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Shoe related clothing:

NikeHead.jpg

1st few of these were cool.. but then it got to a point when damn near every song with a slight sneaker reference became a tee. 
laugh.gif

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom