-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Surprised this hasn't been posted, remember dropping a full paycheck on a sweater
laugh.gif

!CC+EnJg!2k~%24(KGrHqF,!l8Ez+0S,F42BNNEnGR,qQ~~0_35.JPG
even the flea market prices for these was terrible
dudes in school had those on and dusty shoes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

spending you high school fast food job money on this on item 

and dues going hungry for the next two weeks 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Kanye West - "Bittersweet" (Snippet)

it started out as a snippet.... and dudes was goin crazy in the music forum. I remember one dude saying he heard God whispering to him when he first heard it.....

Ignorant !%! too.... I think cats still lookin for a CDQ of the original without beans
nerd.gif

joker010.jpg

well.... i take that back... this figurine is still pretty dope

I still collect Hot Toys figures
pimp.gif
  That Joker was just from the TDK hype and I really doubt many NT'ers here dropped $ for that "toy" anyway

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Kanye West - "Bittersweet" (Snippet)

it started out as a snippet.... and dudes was goin crazy in the music forum. I remember one dude saying he heard God whispering to him when he first heard it.....

Ignorant !%! too.... I think cats still lookin for a CDQ of the original without beans
nerd.gif

joker010.jpg

well.... i take that back... this figurine is still pretty dope

I still collect Hot Toys figures
pimp.gif
  That Joker was just from the TDK hype and I really doubt many NT'ers here dropped $ for that "toy" anyway

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

air-jordan-13-altitude-2010.jpg

Beginning of the end right here. Almost got into a fight in line waiting for these. 
laugh.gif
  I still have mine DS! 
eyes.gif

That's what I came in to post. I never understood the obsession with the Altitude XIIIs. People would have a post about your favorite all time Js or the rare ones or something and people would be ooing and ahing over a pair of those - they're an okay colorway but aren't anything special- it's not like they're DS Bordeauxs or something.

Still baffles me.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

air-jordan-13-altitude-2010.jpg

Beginning of the end right here. Almost got into a fight in line waiting for these. 
laugh.gif
  I still have mine DS! 
eyes.gif

That's what I came in to post. I never understood the obsession with the Altitude XIIIs. People would have a post about your favorite all time Js or the rare ones or something and people would be ooing and ahing over a pair of those - they're an okay colorway but aren't anything special- it's not like they're DS Bordeauxs or something.

Still baffles me.

Definitely the countless of SBs that got so much hype on here:

tiffs.jpg

Nike%20Dunk%20SB%20High%20-%20Pro%20SB%20Lucky.jpg

And I still have these kicks and more and I never wear them at all. Still can't sell them just cause I put way too much effort in getting them.

Definitely the countless of SBs that got so much hype on here:

tiffs.jpg

Nike%20Dunk%20SB%20High%20-%20Pro%20SB%20Lucky.jpg

And I still have these kicks and more and I never wear them at all. Still can't sell them just cause I put way too much effort in getting them.

throwbacks were running rampant word to Jersey-Joe

also bapesta' were the end all be all until fakes became rampant

and Jordan Cat Scratch Shorts had to be the earliest NT hype item
a-bathing-ape-bape-08-winter-bapesta-1.jpg

wholes22.jpg

nike-air-jordan-cat-scratch-style-shorts-xl-gray-black_110658316117.jpg

throwbacks were running rampant word to Jersey-Joe

also bapesta' were the end all be all until fakes became rampant

and Jordan Cat Scratch Shorts had to be the earliest NT hype item

wholes22.jpg

nike-air-jordan-cat-scratch-style-shorts-xl-gray-black_110658316117.jpg

The only thing i can think of that NT hype fooled me on was Air Safaris (which i still think are dope, but they just dont jive with my style. I shouldnt have bought em).

And i copped some Zoom Havens back in the day based on the hype. I cant front, theyre comfy as hell, but i dont think i even wore em outside the crib. They basically became house shoes.

The only thing i can think of that NT hype fooled me on was Air Safaris (which i still think are dope, but they just dont jive with my style. I shouldnt have bought em).

And i copped some Zoom Havens back in the day based on the hype. I cant front, theyre comfy as hell, but i dont think i even wore em outside the crib. They basically became house shoes.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
thought iw as the only one rocking 'berg in HS...hahaah great one on that bootsy bart maneuver....i remember posting on the "post your 'fits [pre wdywt era]) with the apollo tazmanian devil mickey and scooby jaunts...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
thought iw as the only one rocking 'berg in HS...hahaah great one on that bootsy bart maneuver....i remember posting on the "post your 'fits [pre wdywt era]) with the apollo tazmanian devil mickey and scooby jaunts...
laugh.gif

^^Glad i never copped that game

i'd still rock those colourways
eyes.gif

i own 2 LV coin pouches

and i still want a Bape camo hoodie.

Rich Yung was overhyped as hell

and Ben Barra had ya'll kids goin coocoo over anything LRG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

i copped those blood red pippens (forgot which flight model....never wore and i think even lost 10 bucks on
grin.gif
laugh.gif

word to coin purse, and more than so, word to ktown...dude was actually a really cool dude back in the dayday, and if i were on some swag like that, id be above it all now too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

i copped those blood red pippens (forgot which flight model....never wore and i think even lost 10 bucks on
grin.gif
laugh.gif

word to coin purse, and more than so, word to ktown...dude was actually a really cool dude back in the dayday, and if i were on some swag like that, id be above it all now too
pimp.gif

^^Glad i never copped that game

i'd still rock those colourways
eyes.gif

i own 2 LV coin pouches

and i still want a Bape camo hoodie.

Rich Yung was overhyped as hell

and Ben Barra had ya'll kids goin coocoo over anything LRG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Surprised this hasn't been posted, remember dropping a full paycheck on a sweater
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
That's right...I was working at Burger King, I would eat a whopper on the low every hour I was there so that I wouldn't get hungry till later, because I was broke...too bad that caused a massive weight gain and the sweater no longer fit meJakes on me.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
That's right...I was working at Burger King, I would eat a whopper on the low every hour I was there so that I wouldn't get hungry till later, because I was broke...too bad that caused a massive weight gain and the sweater no longer fit meJakes on me.

Back
Top Bottom