goretex???

what nikes had goretex in them ? Im curious what niks had goretex its almost winter time gotta keep your feet dry

Get the goadomes gtx! I've used the for over a year everyday! They are amazing , no water inside whether it rains or pours even when you step deep withthese up to the ankle. And the plus is that they breath a lil bit.

did they make terra huma (sp) in goretex? The Goadomes look nice. i wanna see some terinators with goretex

^ I think the original zoom tallac had Goretex, but not the current retro... correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I think the original zoom tallac had Goretex, but not the current retro... correct me if I'm wrong.
shame on nike if that is the case. I only have the version from '02, the goretex is amazing.

sadly, sinnerp is correct, the tallac released within the last 1-2 years DONT have goretex! i was utterly disappointed but i still love the shoes.

where can i get the all black goadomes with gore-tex? i seen them earlier this year, but now they sold out everywhere. i need a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom