Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

I mean in your genius hypothetical, if the child hit his head on the concrete and dies then nothing can be done.

But when he was in the clutches of your homie Curious George his life was still able to be saved...

This question has been asked tens of times in this thread and y'all seem to not see it so I'll ask it once more...

Once the gorilla has this 4 year old in his possession...what would be an acceptable next move for the zoo in your opinion...just tell everyone to go home and throw down some bananas and a spare change of clothes and some pedialyte for the little homie...

Been explained. Obviously, you read the thread. Animal is dead. That part is done with. Nothing to argue about there. NOW, what can we do to inform dummys that these situations happen at zoos? Why do people know the risks when it comes to other accidents but no risk at a zoo? NOW, in 2016, when we know what an ape is capable of, some accountability has to be taken for negligence.

Been explained. Obviously, you read the thread. Animal is dead. That part is done with. Nothing to argue about there. NOW, what can we do to inform dummys that these situations happen at zoos? Why do people know the risks when it comes to other accidents but no risk at a zoo? NOW, in 2016, when we know what an ape is capable of, some accountability has to be taken for negligence.
I'm not reading through this entire thread, y'all ****** talk too much.

You don't agree with the shooting of the gorilla but offer no alternative solutions. 

I think the world's general consensus is that the mother ****** up. I personally feel like she should get a "strike" from CPS to be used in future instances if she ***** up again. Taking the child away at this age would only hurt the child. And maybe have her donate some money on a payment plan to the #SaveDaGorillas fund.

You don't agree with the shooting of the gorilla but offer no alternative solutions. 

I think the world's general consensus is that the mother ****** up. I personally feel like she should get a "strike" from CPS to be used in future instances if she ***** up again. Taking the child away at this age would only hurt the child. And maybe have her donate some money on a payment plan to the #SaveDaGorillas fund.

So you picked one asinine comment and just decided to let them determine the thoughts of the thread?

I offered plenty of solutions. Don't have a zoo. Have babysitters for hire at the zoo. Put warnings saying theres a 400lb gorilla near you, watch your kids, stupid. Create better non lethal means. Want more options?

You didn't read the thread but you know the general consensus? WAT? You wanna bet on that consensus? :lol:

BUNCH of people think it was just a mistake and we should let the poor parent chill.

Last edited:
So you picked one asinine comment and just decided to let them determine the thoughts of the thread?
I came in on the last two pages and the general gist of it seems:

1. Y'all don't agree with the killing of the gorilla, in which case: what should they have done?

2. Y'all want some type of tangible punishment for the mother, other than the judgement that has already taken place on her character, in which case: what do you deem acceptable?

Am I wrong? Or are y'all just talking in circles now that you see your opinions typed back to you and how ridiculous they sound? 
laugh.gif

I offered plenty of solutions. Don't have a zoo. Have babysitters for hire at the zoo. Put warnings saying theres a 400lb gorilla near you, watch your kids, stupid. Create better non lethal means. Want more options?

You didn't read the thread but you know the general consensus? WAT? You wanna bet on that consensus?
laugh.gif

BUNCH of people think it was just a mistake and we should let the poor parent chill.
All of those are fairy tale coulda/shoulda/woulda solutions that don't tackle the original question of what the zoo should do at the exact moment that the child is already chillin in the pit with Lil Donkey Kong.

But it's become obvious that you're not gonna answer the question because there is no other solution than they have to kill the gorilla to save the child. Be safe bro.

1. Y'all don't agree with the killing of the gorilla, in which case: what should they have done?

2. Y'all want some type of tangible punishment for the mother, other than the judgement that has already taken place on her character, in which case: what do you deem acceptable?

Am I wrong? Or are y'all just talking in circles now that you see your opinions typed back to you and how ridiculous they sound? :lol:  

Having the parent held accountable is ridiculous? Man, that arrogance again.... I'm not a lawmaker. She should pay all expenses on that rilla's clean up. The ammo, the estimated amount of revenue lost at the zoo because of her mistake.

Between a gorilla and a human child, which life has more potential to change the world for the greater good?
#****ThatLil*****

#DarwinsLaw

#GorillaLivesMatter

#NikeTalkDontLuvTheKids

Last edited:
All of those are fairy tale coulda/shoulda/woulda solutions that don't tackle the original question of what the zoo should do at the exact moment that the child is already chillin in the pit with Lil Donkey Kong.

But it's become obvious that you're not gonna answer the question because there is no other solution than they have to kill the gorilla to save the child. Be safe bro.

Oh, you special. Gotcha
Well, I answered. Don't like it, that's another story.
Already went through the fact that this animal is dead and that's over with..

Last edited:
Having the parent held accountable is ridiculous? Man, that arrogance again.... I'm not a lawmaker. She should pay all expenses on that rilla's clean up. The ammo, the estimated amount of revenue lost at the zoo because of her mistake.
I already agreed that she should face some type of monetary punishment related to saving future Lil Donkey Kongs OR this specific incident.

Am I wrong? Or are y'all just talking in circles now that you see your opinions typed back to you and how ridiculous they sound? :lol:  

I think the majority of people agree with the killing of the gorilla but holding the mom accountable for negligence, let it be a fine, community service, whatever

The zoo did what it had to do. Risk legal ramifications for allowing a child to, possibly, be killed by one of their animals, or put the animal down n save the kids life? Katch 22 in this kase, but whats done is done. Yeah the mother should be held accountable for the negligence on her behalf, but not by taking the kid away. Thats not even how CPS works, in most kases. Theyll do checkups every now n then to make sure the child is being raised in a safe environment (living konditions, shelter, klothing, etc). Also, the zoo needs to reevaluate the safeguards used to prevent people, especially children, from entering the exhibits. Its sad all around, from the child being placed in danger to the gorilla being killed. Personally, if it was an adult in there, i wouldnt mind the zoo looking the other way, which they wouldnt due to liability, i presume. However, when it is a child, that childs life takes priority over the gorillas, no matter how kalm it may seem, kuz there is no way in knowing the outkome.

I already agreed that she should face some type of monetary punishment related to saving future Lil Donkey Kongs OR this specific incident.

Yes, you came in here didnt read **** and basically agreed with what everyone your trying to oppose has already said. Congratulations, you just made yourself look like a dumbass.

Not once in here did anyone say just leave the kid in there. Not once did anyone say let the gorilla live and see how it plays out. People upset about this are saying there should be consequences, not that the gorilla should have been spared at the expense of a child. Maybe read next time before opening your mouth.

If a child breaks in your home and your pet dog attacks and the police have to come and kill it you're gonna want some type of compensation.

Rolling at Mortal Kombat lmao

And y'all really entertaining that flesh kid?

In all fairness. My darwin comment can be misinterpreted as saying let the gorilla fight the kid. I was referring to the risk of being at zoos in general. Animals escape all the time.

Yes, you came in here didnt read **** and basically agreed with what everyone your trying to oppose has already said. Congratulations, you just made yourself look like a dumbass.

Not once in here did anyone say just leave the kid in there. Not once did anyone say let the gorilla live and see how it plays out. People upset about this are saying there should be consequences, not that the gorilla should have been spared at the expense of a child. Maybe read next time before opening your mouth.

If a child breaks in your home and your pet dog attacks and the police have to come and kill it you're gonna want some type of compensation.
Rolling at Mortal Kombat lmao

And y'all really entertaining that flesh kid?
My bad for imagining that bruh was in here talking about Darwinism for a 3 year old. I be high man. That didn't happen.
What's the suggestion if both lives are equally valuable. Do they just sit back and let things play out hoping that the gorilla doesn't kill the child?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-cincinnati-zoo-had-pay-price-experts-n583146
Murphy's law and Darwin's law at work. Plus whatever law calls for the parent just being a dummy.

Last edited:
Bruh go get something to eat and come back later. U tripping right now lol

The zoo did what it had to do. Risk legal ramifications for allowing a child to, possibly, be killed by one of their animals, or put the animal down n save the kids life? Katch 22 in this kase, but whats done is done. Yeah the mother should be held accountable for the negligence on her behalf, but not by taking the kid away. Thats not even how CPS works, in most kases. Theyll do checkups every now n then to make sure the child is being raised in a safe environment (living konditions, shelter, klothing, etc). Also, the zoo needs to reevaluate the safeguards used to prevent people, especially children, from entering the exhibits. Its sad all around, from the child being placed in danger to the gorilla being killed. Personally, if it was an adult in there, i wouldnt mind the zoo looking the other way, which they wouldnt due to liability, i presume. However, when it is a child, that childs life takes priority over the gorillas, no matter how kalm it may seem, kuz there is no way in knowing the outkome.

Korrekt.

Flesh Prince did read thread but didn't read thread but cherry picked thread.

Yahh got me. Talking about Mortal Kombat is so apropos. :lol:

:nerd:

Got my money on the rilla. Flawless Victory. Fatality. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom