Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

I swear if they prosecute this poor mother...

that would be so typical in this country. Accidents happen.

**** that gorilla

I swear if they prosecute this poor mother...

that would be so typical in this country. Accidents happen.

**** that gorilla
Because her negligence ended up putting her son in a possible life and death situation resulting in the death of an animal? Again y'all gotta stop using this accidents excuse this is way too big of an accident to just use that excuse

What would be a reasonable punishment in this situation?

Executing the mother is crazy. That's going way too far.

Because her negligence ended up putting her son in a possible life and death situation resulting in the death of an animal? Again y'all gotta stop using this accidents excuse this is way too big of an accident to just use that excuse

Yo the Chuck E Cheese kid is by far the worst kid I ever seen. I doubt that was the kid at the zoo but if he was anything remotely similar to that kid then the parents def need to be held accountable. That was just down right scum level of parenting.

I still have yet to see any evidence that backs up the mom being completely negligent to the point where I would be calling for her head though.

Situation is sad, but I feel a little bothered by the amount of people that cant put themselves in this family's shoes. That thought alone cant bring me to type up some madness or judgement on this issue from the comfort of my home.

Im sorry but i prefer this outcome over a video of the gorilla ripping this kid limb from limb or suffocating him

But it was an accident tho

Yes the mom wasn't paying attention, her kid fell, the zoo did what they had to do to ensure the safety of the child.

Mom and kid probably traumatized for life but that's not enough. Now we have to put the mom in jail to appease the social media activists

foh

Last edited:
Now, we established it was more than a mistake. Was it negligent of the mom to not be paying attention to her kid, near a cliff?

Last edited:
I think public shaming is enough punishment for these parents. I imagine seeing your child is such a predicament would be devastating.

You're either taking food out of that kid's mouth or taking away his parents.

Very unfortunate incident but nothing else should come from it besides parental counseling.

I think public shaming is enough punishment for these parents. I imagine seeing your child is such a predicament would be devastating.

You're either taking food out of that kid's mouth or taking away his parents.

Very unfortunate incident but nothing else should come from it besides parental counseling.

Imagine seeing your kid as a drug addict.
Imagine seeing your kid as a felon.
Imagine, Imagine, Imagine.

:lol:
Imagine people used their heads and weighed the risks of their actions...
Gotta be a standard so people acknowledge going to the zoo, ain't the same as walking your kid in a park.

Should we start easing up on people who text and drive for their "mistake"? It was only a few seconds.

Last edited:
So lets shame and make an example out of this mother until we find something else to be fake outraged about

Im curious to hear what y'all think a proper punishment would be for her

maybe it was the mom's first visit to the zoo.

she took her eye off little hellion for up to 25 seconds because she was so amazed by the beauty and grace of Harambe.

because they share blood and DNA some child instinct took in to impress his mom so he jumped in the cage, while the mom was stuck in amazement of such a heaven sent creature.

You keep trying. It's comical :lol: Harambe >>>> that kid

But it was an accident tho

Yes the mom wasn't paying attention, her kid fell, the zoo did what they had to do to ensure the safety of the child.

Mom and kid probably traumatized for life but that's not enough. Now we have to put the mom in jail to appease the social media activists

foh
Why are you surprised I would expect some sort of legal ramifications from the zoo for the mother's actions in the situation regardless of the public backlash towards her

I wonder what the faux outrage will be about next week. I just wish all those white people that were out there protesting did the same for Tamir rice

Back
Top Bottom