Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

According to DailyMail, the mother had several children with her apparently, the child saw water and bolted towards it and slid down in there. (according to a witness)

Not for nothin, I hate the condescending tone most of you have in this thread. You should just be real and say what you feel about the mother and the child instead of ***** footing around it.

Ain't no ***** footin here.

I already said how I really feel. She is a negligent, unapologetic, non-accountability having mouth breather.

Last edited:
Imagine seeing your kid as a drug addict.
Imagine seeing your kid as a felon.
Imagine, Imagine, Imagine.

:lol:
Imagine people used their heads and weighed the risks of their actions...
Gotta be a standard so people acknowledge going to the zoo, ain't the same as walking your kid in a park.

Should we start easing up on people who text and drive for their "mistake"? It was only a few seconds.
I see came in this thread late and all logically reasoning has been thrown out the window. Instead we'll use extreme and unrelated examples to make our point. :rolleyes

Fining or sending the mother to jail doesn't help the kid in question or her other children. Making an example of her is a poor reason for punishment. Not condoning her mistake but imo the public shaming she's received is enough. Also parental counseling on how to be a better parent, to actually help the situation.

I understand why people are mad though, because of her mistake, a innocent gorilla died.

I see came in this thread late and all logically reasoning has been thrown out the window. Instead we'll use extreme and unrelated examples to make our point. :rolleyes

Fining or sending the mother to jail doesn't help the kid in question or her other children. Making an example of her is a poor reason for punishment. Not condoning her mistake but imo the public shaming she's received is enough. Also parental counseling on how to be a better parent, to actually help the situation.

I understand why people are mad though, because of her mistake, a innocent gorilla died.

Why is it ok for one person to throw imagine but I can't?

Anyway.....
So humans gon human. Let's not learn from our "mistakes". Let's keep on with the status quo. Makes perfect sense.

Good thing we were all there and watched all this go down.
This

According to DailyMail, the mother had several children with her apparently, the child saw water and bolted towards it and slid down in there. (according to a witness)

Not for nothin, I hate the condescending tone most of you have in this thread. You should just be real and say what you feel about the mother and the child instead of ***** footing around it.

You know that will never happen

Half of the people in here crying neglect don't even have kids let alone adventurous little boys. Having multiple at the same time is a tough task, especially when u got some around that age.

Half of the people in here crying neglect don't even have kids let alone adventurous little boys. Having multiple at the same time is a tough task, especially when u got some around that age.

My six year old daughter wanders off all the time, like any chance she gets :lol:

:lol: @ climbing in the lion pit being the criteria to be an "adventitious" boy...

My six year old daughter wanders off all the time, like any chance she gets :lol:

yea, :lol:

Last edited:
Taking my 4 year old boy to the zoo is a task. Reason why I barely do it and he skipped out on that field trip at school. Dude not scared of anything but barking dogs :lol:. The gorilla exhibit here is similar. Small wire fence, bushes and giant moat. Aint hard for someone to get in if they really wanna get in.

I was watching my lil nephew and he ran into the street and almost got hit by a car when I answered my cell-phone when his mother(my sister) called to tell me about what to feed him. Should I be locked up for taking my eye off my nephew for a split-second? He wasn't harmed but could have been harmed.

This. It's easy to be objective but unless you have children or have cared for young children I don't know that you can really appeciate the parent's perspective. Especially considering how easy it was for the child to get in.

I'm not refuting anything the parents in here are saying but homie ended up in the gorilla pit :stoneface:

Y'all just gonna let that slide as kids will be kids? :stoneface:

Like I said of the thousands of families who visit that zoo only one special kid ends up in their with the gorillas. Who's fault do you think that is? You got the type of kid that's prone to do **** like that then maybe he requires extra attention at the zoo. Stop giving this bird a pass

Ain't no ***** footin here.

I already said how I really feel. She is a negligent, unapologetic, non-accountability having mouth breather.
What's with all the hate in your heart. Who hurt you man, who hurt you

I'll adress this race BS.
Dudes cried racism when they thought it was originally a white child in the pit. Now they're crying racism when people want the parent to be held accountable. Unbelievable, how the race card trumps any subject no matter how unrelated it is.
It's disgusting that the racial divide is so engrained that it rules every convo imaginable. That ain't no way to live, being consumed by it.

Having multiple at the same time is a tough task, especially when u got some around that age.

Who's responsibility is this?
I'm hispanic. We have huge hyperactive families. Stop it.

What are yall doing, or NOT doing, that your kids wander off like that?

Why is it ok for one person to throw imagine but I can't?

Anyway.....
So humans gon human. Let's not learn from our "mistakes". Let's keep on with the status quo. Makes perfect sense.
Because it's completely unrelated.

Counseling to help prevent future "mistakes" in similar situations involving this mother (example: that kid running into traffic).

Its not the end all be all answer but could help.

Last edited:
Dudes cried racism when they thought it was originally a white child in the pit. Now they're crying racism when people want the parent to be held accountable. Unbelievable, how the race card trumps any subject no matter how unrelated it is.
It's disgusting that the racial divide is so engrained that it rules every convo imaginable. That ain't no way to live, being consumed by it.

Since you're addressing all the race aspects tell me why they care more about harambe than Tamir?

Last edited:

Having multiple at the same time is a tough task, especially when u got some around that age.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sometines kids can slip through your grasp and you can lose sight of them in a second. Whenever I watch my nieces and nephews together, there's always one that seems to run away from me and fall and scrape their knees. Am I a deadbeat uncle????

Since you're addressing all the race aspects tell me why they care more about harambe than Tamir?

Why do this? That's not funny. One has nothing to do with the other and this topic in particular has absolutely nothing to do with race. Dudes are thirsty for controversy

Sometines kids can slip through your grasp and you can lose sight of them in a second. Whenever I watch my nieces and nephews together, there's always one that seems to run away from me and fall and scrape their knees. Am I a deadbeat uncle????

Why are we comparing a scraped knee to a kid who feel 15ft into a gorilla pit?

Back
Top Bottom