Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

I wish NTers would really talk about real life stuff on here instead of just trying to rank ....anytime i make someone feel stupid like my #teamape homies in here , they have to resort to old posts and topics about my old car ....NT becoming one of those websites that you have to lie or just not say anything real , if thats the case i might have to stop coming to this site cause its getting wack .

I didn't know we had a Gorilla expert that hated Gorillas so much.
bro i dont HATE gorillas at all , i just care about a human toddler more . thats for sure.

i never claimed to be a gorilla expert , the end of that post clearly shows my point , i guess you have to be logical to understand it but the point is

are we really going to leave a 4 year old childs fate up to a gorilla ? 

yup.

throw him a toy sword from the gift shop and have them duke it out. he wins, he lives. bet your *** he wouldn't go in again.

im still waiting for a responseif you walked up to a gorilla to shake his hand like a human , what would the gorilla do ?[/
considering you say gorillas are just like humans

probably dap it up

Last edited:
I wish NTers would really talk about real life stuff on here instead of just trying to rank ....anytime i make someone feel stupid like my #teamape homies in here , they have to resort to old posts and topics about my old car ....NT becoming one of those websites that you have to lie or just not say anything real , if thats the case i might have to stop coming to this site cause its getting wack .

Dont put the blame on the NT

:rofl: :rofl:

This post had me in tears.

I dont condone this illicit bashing

He bought a car he couldnt afford. Stupid but ppl do it errrrrday. So what. Not sure why anyone else would be upset. Although givin it to your BM? You do take an L there. Shoulda sold it and bought her a Civic.

Get off my dudes case.

Bruh if you guys really cared and go to the post where i talk about it youd get the answers to why BM has it lol

E-dap jewseejay , mistakes are too much real life for NT , not to mention talking about it here lol

just to make sure im on the same page with #teamape ......they shouldve just left the kid with the gorilla and let him live out a real life jungle book , or you guys expected the gorilla to hand the kid over like "oh man bro heres your kid - be careful next time"

im howling :rofl:  
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like I said before.

I dont know how this happened.

Go there yearly.

Took my 4 year old there a few weeks ago.

Was it a field trip?

If your with your family I dont know how you could let this happen.

It takes actual effort to get in there.

It's not like you can trip and fall in there.

E-dap jewseejay , mistakes are too much real life for NT , not to mention talking about it here lol
I remember last year you were harassing others about what car they drive. The context of it was straight irratating.

So don't be so up in arms about others throwing stones at you.

Last edited:
I don't think my dude is even comprehending that people are upset the gorilla was killed due to negligent parents, no one was saying let the kid die.

#teamapecomprehension

I don't think my dude is even comprehending that people are upset the gorilla was killed due to negligent parents, no one was saying let the kid die.

#teamapecomprehension
Hahaha exactly I've only heard people say the parents need to be accountable.

#teamapecomprehension
Nah, you must not of read every post.

Just like in S&T when dudes gone a paragraph rant about someone then throw in a last sentence sympathy.

FOH

Nah, you must not of read every post.

Just like in S&T when dudes gone a paragraph rant about someone then throw in a last sentence sympathy.

FOH

Quote some examples...

outside of couple of extreme natural selection comments because it's seems like pretty majority feeling

Some of you fathers in here sound like you have the same intelligence and comprehension as your kids.

Last edited:
Killing the animal is dumb. The disconnect we have from nature is dissapointing. They killed the lions that attacked the suicidal man who provoked the lions as well.
mean.gif

The parent who let the child fall should be held accountable for their negligence.

Natural selection should have played its course.

That child gonna grow up to have offspring now. 

bro the human hate is real 
roll.gif

why dont you guys go to the congo and live with some gorillas , see how much they care about YOU?

roll.gif
   never change NT
Why would we go to the Congo and live among wild animals? Why would we kidnap wild animals and force them to live in captivity for our amusement? That's the point here. It shouldn't have gotten to the point where an innocent animal needed to be executed. Keep up.

It's one thing to save an animal's life, nurse it back to health and then transition it back to it's habitat. It's another to keep it captive so people can take selfies for e-props and you can make a buck.

I still don't understand why people don't feel the parent shouldn't be held accountable.
the parents should definitely be held accountable.

unfortunately that one dude translates that into "getting the kid taken away".

that's not how child protective services work.

Why would we go to the Congo and live among wild animals? Why would we kidnap wild animals and force them to live in captivity for our amusement? That's the point here. It shouldn't have gotten to the point where an innocent animal needed to be executed. Keep up.

It's one thing to save an animal's life, nurse it back to health and then transition it back to it's habitat. It's another to keep it captive so people can take selfies for e-props and you can make a buck.
I still don't understand how ya'll don't understand.

ENTERTAINMENT is one of the only things keeping us going.

It's a huge market.

I have no problem with well kept zoos and this one is in great shape.

They've done great work at helping sustain some of the more endangered species.

If you have a bone to pick with some of those Asian slum zoos I'm all in, but American zoos are pretty good on the animals.

I still don't understand how ya'll don't understand.

ENTERTAINMENT is one of the only things keeping us going.

It's a huge market.

I have no problem with well kept zoos and this one is in great shape.

They've done great work at helping sustain some of the more endangered species.

If you have a bone to pick with some of those Asian slum zoos I'm all in, but American zoos are pretty good on the animals.
was it an american zoo where this kid ventured into the gorilla pit?

Back
Top Bottom