Gorilla walking like a man

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

The Great Apes are remarkably Human like in thought, emotion, and social skills.

Here's an article about the mourning of a mother Chimp over her dead child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ees-mourn-dead-children-just-like-humans.html

Theres a lot of debate of sentience in animals and this is proof of it. 
Altruism isn't a human concept. Its incredibly obnoxious for us to think we're as special as we say we are. 
i.e. They are just some dumb animals.
Is that sarcasm?
No they are VERY much capable of experiencing emotion. We have a hard time understanding this because we look for the same traits of emotion in other animals instead of trying to understad their modality for emotion. 

The Great Apes are remarkably Human like in thought, emotion, and social skills.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ees-mourn-dead-children-just-like-humans.html

Altruism isn't a human concept. Its incredibly obnoxious for us to think we're as special as we say we are. 
Is that sarcasm?
No they are VERY much capable of experiencing emotion. We have a hard time understanding this because we look for the same traits of emotion in other animals instead of trying to understad their modality for emotion. 

There is a plethora of examples and evidence of altruism in the animal kingdom. Human beings are not special in that regard.

There is a plethora of examples and evidence of altruism in the animal kingdom. Human beings are not special in that regard.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

Yo seriously, tell me why this video look like homeboy was on his way to go creep with his side h.o, right...then he notices the camera tracking him on some season finale of Cheaters type steez, so now he knowwssss that his main broad prolly got dat evidence on em and will go ape ishhhh on his silver-back ***. He realizes that his only option is to just book it and not make matters worse, this however, after he gives the camera one stare down on some "y'alls a buncha playa haters--#^%@ing humans" type look.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

Yo seriously, tell me why this video look like homeboy was on his way to go creep with his side h.o, right...then he notices the camera tracking him on some season finale of Cheaters type steez, so now he knowwssss that his main broad prolly got dat evidence on em and will go ape ishhhh on his silver-back ***. He realizes that his only option is to just book it and not make matters worse, this however, after he gives the camera one stare down on some "y'alls a buncha playa haters--#^%@ing humans" type look.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is that sarcasm?
No they are VERY much capable of experiencing emotion. We have a hard time understanding this because we look for the same traits of emotion in other animals instead of trying to understand their modality for emotion. 
No sarcasm. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was just stating the most tiring response of, "They are just some dumb animals."

Is that sarcasm?
No they are VERY much capable of experiencing emotion. We have a hard time understanding this because we look for the same traits of emotion in other animals instead of trying to understand their modality for emotion. 
No sarcasm. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was just stating the most tiring response of, "They are just some dumb animals."

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

26315d70f39178cb695dc173acde4e1d514f003.gif

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

070726_dead_gorilla_hf.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

26315d70f39178cb695dc173acde4e1d514f003.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3090728281_4309cf9203.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3090728281_4309cf9203.jpg

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://farm4.static.flick...090728281_4309cf9203.jpg src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/3090728281_4309cf9203.jpg">

gorilla_02.jpg

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

moz-screenshot.png
BVlKB.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://farm4.static.flick...090728281_4309cf9203.jpg src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/3090728281_4309cf9203.jpg">

gorilla_02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom