GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

If this is in violation of the rules somehow, my bad. Lock it up if so.

Man this was one heavy episode. :smh:
RIP to the deceased. :smh:

It was lit bros!

The dragon V??? :wow:

Hound was a weenie
Dany always looking cute. Man they smashing for sure. Which I don't really have a problem since they never knew each other. It's just weird for George to make this turn :lol:

Makes since in a way that it gives Dany the story from the beginning, but does a 180 showing that Jon is the true king. Coming up from being a bastard his whole life.

Arya scary AF

I expected Jon to go super saiyan/hot rod and find some secret power when he saw home boy light up his sword and then we get the azor ahai reveal:

Also assumed the hound had some sort of plan when he started throwing them rocks like:

And we know what's coming with Jon and dany:

NK one-shot killed a dragon.

Dude is way too OP, but we all know it's gonna be Juan Nieve vs. NK at the end.

Yea it was weak how the dragon went out and benjen..

As for the dragon, wish it was more epic.. I don't mind the javelin throwing magic spear having significant epic.. but should have rendered him unable to fly.. seriously injury a wing.. would have been cool to see it and dany realize it would have to sacrifice himself for them to get away.. then essentially see it go out taking out a ton of wrights, but you see that swarm scene

And wasn't a need to kill benjen, could have had him save Jon at the very like he did with bran.. could have had dany watch as jon and the dragon are left behind fighting

Bruhs my eyes got watery seeing Dany swoop in with those dragons. That was intense. And the tension knowing the NK was about to take out one of those dragons was so heavy. That hurt seeing him go down like that.

Still shaking my head seeing homie bleeding out like that and falling from the sky.

The way the dragon went down :frown: but

Blue eyes white dragon :pimp:

I don't mind rooting for the WWs :lol:

I was hoping a dragon would come to Snows aid.

Death of a dragon was necessary to really get Dany on board to fight the WW/kill the NK, but that scene should've been more epic than a first try direct hit spear throw from deep :lol:

Link me bros. link me.

Same

IMG_9146.GIF

Gonna re-watch it with the HD audio now :pimp:

Sorry no links here, it's everywhere on torrent sites now tho

what happened to the other dragon? i know they left with one and one died for some reason i didnt see the other one

Back
Top Bottom