GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

**** the Hound. Dudes character has grown boring to me. Can't stand all that brooding and stupid **** he does. Brienne should've offer him. Arya should've put him out. His brother should've offed him as a shorty. Almost got my dawg Tormund murked :smh:. And he STAY freezing up.

Team Mountain.

I don't know but her body is ready, when he said how bout my queen you could tell it was tingling.

Read the thread before 'spoiler' was added to the title..why would u make this thread?

Why the hell else would I make it other than to discuss an episode that leaked early?

Cats were in the other thread whining that a new thread needed to be made. A new thread's made and folks still whining. Can't win with some of you.

Why the hell else would I make it other than to discuss an episode that leaked early?

Cats were in the other thread whining that a new thread needed to be made. A new thread's made and folks still whining. Can't win with some of you. :lol:

Don't defend yourself, man. These dudes are something else. Why else would a thread be created for an episode that hasn't 'officially' aired yet? :lol:

Cats were in the other thread whining that a new thread needed to be made. A new thread's made and folks still whining. Can't win with some of you. :lol:

U didn't add spoiler at first and I thought it was for the last episode..I'm not mad but now I know a dragon is gonna die

Will there be enough time? Shouldnt take more than 5 minutes to get back to Dragonstone on that boat :lol:

With how fast these dudes are traveling they gonna reach dragon stone in 2 minutes flat, my man Gendry breaking the sound barrier with that run back to eastwatch :lol:

**** the Night King, everyone in Westeros should be worried about time breaking down

U didn't add spoiler at first and I thought it was for the last episode..I'm not mad but now I know a dragon is gonna die

Mind a swell watch the whole episode at this point. It's HD. On masochists are holding off at this point. Eem Steezy quit the belly aching about spoilers and caved in. :lol:

Evens the playing field, now *** is really real, Dany had the cheat code....NK done humbled her something crazy.

Dude can kill Dragons with ice spears he throws.

Give him 6 shots and all 3 dragons, Jon and Dany would be dead.

It's stupid for him to be able to do that AND have a reanimated dragon.

The jet packing stuff really is annoying though.

What really pissed me off is the speed of the ravens. Like, Game of Thrones spent so much time going in detail about how vast westeros is. And they always talk about long travel times. All of the sudden in season 7.....Every creature has Goku's instant transmission. FOH

IMG_9147.GIF

What I want to know and I've always wondered is what is the white walkers final play? Are they trying to kill Bran is he the cause or the dragons I really want to know.

The jet packing stuff really is annoying though.

What really pissed me off is the speed of the ravens. Like, Game of Thrones spent so much time going in detail about how vast westeros is. And they always talk about long travel times. All of the sudden in season 7.....Every creature has Goku's instant transmission. FOH

IMG_9147.GIF

Its pointless to eem complain about teleportation anymore.

In the past you could pass off the teleportation as just jumps in time, but this episode it took less than 24 hours for Genry to reach Eastwatch -> Ravens to reach Dragonstone -> Dany to reach the nawf :rofl:

To those not down with the ice dragon.....why is that? I only ask because they've been alluded to plenty of times throughout the books and even GRRM has a book titled 'Ice Dragon'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom