GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

I would also like a scene where dany tries to pet ghost

Bruh, that **** would go all bad for Dany.

syv6nq.jpg

Has anyone besides the Starks touched their dire wolves? I can't remember.

Jon gonna sacrifice himself for humanity yet again

But not before he gets Dany pregnant

Lowkey Jon been trying to get himself killed since he came back

I could see this being the bittersweet ending, the fan favorite Jon dies but lives on in a sense within Jon & Dany's baby

Just Watched :wow: :wow: :wow:

About to run it back

And S/O to that dude for coughing during the Arya and Sansa conversation on my stream :lol:

Last edited:
Bran wargs into the NK letting Jon give him his final blow right before he dies himself. Dany reigning supreme and the next heir in her belly. We did it! We figured out how it ends.

So I jus peeped the leak...to be honest, it got real predictable once they were surrounded. Borderline corny. A whole army surrounds you, realizes the water frozen and closes in. Y'all Standing on a little rock and oh here come the dragons. Of course. And once the dragons were there, it was easy to predict that one was gonna die and then be turned.
That last scene was dope tho!
I was more on edge when John went in the water. Then the shot of his sword laying there. I was thinking the NK was gonnna be standing there waiting or something lol....
RIP BenJen
The scenes b/t Sansa and Arya were better. Arya giving her the dagger tho and wanting that face. She a cold piece. I know she gonna do work in the finale.
I really Thought John and Dany was finna smash right in the boat. Hike that dress up and hop on my boi! LOL
Good episode but not the usual ep.9 amazement...

people don't expect Jon to die again? figured it was a given

Last edited:
Here's a question...where's Theon? He should have been there when Dany returned from the Lannister/Tarly BBQ.

IMG_0422.GIF

Danny got so wet , when she found out Jon was still alive .

She's ready to give my man the Yambs

" he's too small for me " FOH

Jon gonna blow that back out & leave the snow in .

The hound , really wild for that comment tho haha I forgot how funny dude gets .

And Jon really went on a suicide mission , which cost Dany a dragon

You aint gon have that same face when he first died

1408.gif

You gon be like this

giphy.gif

trust me, dudes gonna be like it's cool it's for the good of the realm but in reality their eyes gonna be leaking like this sunday's episode.

giphy.gif

I think when they were stuck on the island on the lake, it might've been a day. It showed them cross handed freezing like they been stuck there for awhile

Back
Top Bottom