GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

Maybe uncle Benjen was tired of that half-wight life. Imagine being forced to live as a recluse beyond the wall. :smh:

Maybe uncle Benjen was tired of that half-wight life. Imagine being forced to live as a recluse beyond the wall. :smh:
Would've been nice if the wildlings were still there for him to interact with.

Last edited:
I think they been too nice to us and will screw us with the jon/Arya reunion, they either won't meet because Arya gets killed, or meet right as Arya is dying a'la Rickon/jon reunion steez....

Nah man, they pandering to fans at this point. We'll get the reunion. It'll be short lived but we'll see it

Although the scene woulda been cool, if it was just "hey Bronn can you get my brother for me" I ain't too disappointed

:rofl:

oxu3u6xnokgz.gif

She played the game of making a lie sound like the truth with Jaquen. Think its called 2 truths and a lie.

Can't remember it was called the game of faces.

Can't remember if the waif sort of mocked her and played the game.

Can someone spoil the remaining episodes for me.

Pm me.

I want to know it all.

Might have stumbled upon a spoiler for the finale too, and looking back I could've predicted it so I am not losing my mind like I normally would have.

But I have that tread lightly feel even more. :sick:

Last edited:
there's a script/summary of the finale out there but I don't know if it's legit.

i'm not going to post any details but i'll put it in spoiler tags anyway.

i read through the first 2/3rds but couldn't get myself to read the last part. nothing incredibly out there but it'll be interesting to see how they portray it on screen.

i apologize for being weak but i couldn't wait another 7 days. the week is long and full of spoilers.

edit: if anyone else caved in:

i_hug_that_feel.png

there's a script/summary of the finale out there but I don't know if it's legit.

i'm not going to post any details but i'll put it in spoiler tags anyway.

i read through the first 2/3rds but couldn't get myself to read the last part. nothing incredibly out there but it'll be interesting to see how they portray it on screen.

i apologize for being weak but i couldn't wait another 7 days. the week is long and full of spoilers.

edit: if anyone else caved in:

i_hug_that_feel.png

It's legit

I wonder if ppl will think it's a spoiler for guessing Jon & Dany are gonna have a kid. Since it was heavily suggested this episode

Back
Top Bottom