Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
im not a lawyer so i dont know but still
sick.gif
looks painful

Edit: i hope you were playing for money cause if it was just a pick up game why the hell would you dive for the ball

i didnt dive for the ball...i was chasing a loose ball and so my head was down looking at the ball...if my head was up, then i would have seen the table and stopped myself and just let the ball go
I'm trying to make sense of what the hell you're trying to say.

Was the table running in the opposite direction towards you?

How could you not see a table in your peripheral?

like i said, my head was down...and i did not see the table...before we even started playing, i didnt notice the table there

by the way, this was not at an outdoor park...it was an indoor open gym...thats why they made you sign a waiver...i guess everyone seems to think that it wasmy fault...but like i said...the employee's who were using that table before open gym started should have put it away instead of just leaving itthere...but whatever...i guess i'll just take the loss and pay out of my own pocket

like i said, my head was down...and i did not see the table...before we even started playing, i didnt notice the table there
Did you already run past the ball or what? Was it at your feet already?

Your head must've been lookin' way down for you to not see a table up ahead, homey.

You shouldn't have signed that waiver .

&nd yes they can fix those teeth , they are gonna hurt forever though , very sensitive ... trust me .

Even if you didn't sign a waiver I doubt you'd win the case. How the hell did you not notice a table there before you started playing if it was closeenough to the court that it became a hazard?

Im still trying to understand if you head is down how do you not see a table up ahead unless that ball is right at your feet.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Im still trying to understand if you head is down how do you not see a table up ahead unless that ball is right at your feet.

never mind...i guess you had to have seen it happen...everyone that was playing, told me that i should sue...i posted this just to get some more opinions...butafter reading the comments, it seems that most people think i should just take the loss and pay for it out of my own pocket...i'm still gonna talk to alawyer to see whether or not i have a case

Originally Posted by Kneesh

You shouldn't have signed that waiver .

&nd yes they can fix those teeth , they are gonna hurt forever though , very sensitive ... trust me .
nonsense, chipped my teeth in almost identical pattern as op when i was a kid, had it filled since then and hasn't been a problem.

hell no you won't get anything.
you signed a waiver fool, thats what waivers are for. so you can't sue them on some dumb *@@+
laugh.gif

if you get injured playing sports, you can;t sue. when you play sports, you are acknowledging that you might get hurt, if a person in the nba gets fouledreally hard, you think they'd sue the other palyer?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
looks painful

Edit: i hope you were playing for money cause if it was just a pick up game why the hell would you dive for the ball

i didnt dive for the ball...i was chasing a loose ball and so my head was down looking at the ball...if my head was up, then i would have seen the table and stopped myself and just let the ball go

you need to sue them and buy some awareness with the money you get.

Originally Posted by richierich781

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
looks painful

you need to see the, and buy some awareness with the money you get.

how much does awareness go for nowadays?

breaking beer bottles off the kid's front teeth ...
smh.gif

damn though ... how did u not see the table....

u are SOL

Back
Top Bottom