Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that wasnt a F430 that you posted

f-something 360-460??, dont know much about ferrari's.
embarassed.gif

...nasty m3...rather take the GT-R...too bad its not a V-Spec...since it came from over seas n all...props...

...nasty m3...rather take the GT-R...too bad its not a V-Spec...since it came from over seas n all...props...

im convinced that all Asians are ballin...in nyc all the Asian kids are pushing g37s, m3/335s, and Cayennes...i wish i knew what the %%+% is going on

edit, this $!%$ right here? it pisses me the !$%# off

w0m8tu.jpg

why does the ferarri driver have to be the only one to take two spots...i pee on soft top convertibles for $!%$ like this...just because

im convinced that all Asians are ballin...in nyc all the Asian kids are pushing g37s, m3/335s, and Cayennes...i wish i knew what the %%+% is going on

edit, this $!%$ right here? it pisses me the !$%# off

w0m8tu.jpg

why does the ferarri driver have to be the only one to take two spots...i pee on soft top convertibles for $!%$ like this...just because

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

The driver's seat is clearly on the left.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

The driver's seat is clearly on the left.

Lawd Jesus.

Looking like a real life version of "Get Your Roll On".
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lawd Jesus.

Looking like a real life version of "Get Your Roll On".
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If I seen all those cars in my neighborhood Chinese restaurant, I'd think they would be pushing weight.

If I seen all those cars in my neighborhood Chinese restaurant, I'd think they would be pushing weight.

Back
Top Bottom