Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Jesus....

30t6p3b.gif

OP, I suggest editing License plates of your car and family/friends for safety purposes (ie: blocking it out)
Otherwise, nice ride just drive responsibly and be humble. You should be good.

As for the airing out responses 
eek.gif

*popcorn gif*

OP, I suggest editing License plates of your car and family/friends for safety purposes (ie: blocking it out)
Otherwise, nice ride just drive responsibly and be humble. You should be good.

As for the airing out responses 
eek.gif

*popcorn gif*

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Damn, sweet pics! Is that Ericsson aero on the first M3? Those BBS wheels are
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

This......is that the same m3 we been seen posted on the net? So that's this kid fam/friends?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Damn, sweet pics! Is that Ericsson aero on the first M3? Those BBS wheels are
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

This......is that the same m3 we been seen posted on the net? So that's this kid fam/friends?

i just looked at the pics again, i spot some gems in the background (white nsx
nerd.gif
)............you only posted your friends and fam or was this a car meet at her restaurant/bbq?

you guys have VERY good taste in cars btw.......im not even that type of dude but yea it has me feelin just a TINY bit Lawry.

bimmer, audi, rari oh my...  

im convinced that all Asians are ballin...

its just the ones with money you can DEF tell.........they are pretty materialistic.......(just from what i know personally and there are a lot of asians in NJ when i use to be out there around rutgers, an they would stunt all day too)

i just looked at the pics again, i spot some gems in the background (white nsx
nerd.gif
)............you only posted your friends and fam or was this a car meet at her restaurant/bbq?

you guys have VERY good taste in cars btw.......im not even that type of dude but yea it has me feelin just a TINY bit Lawry.

bimmer, audi, rari oh my...  

im convinced that all Asians are ballin...

its just the ones with money you can DEF tell.........they are pretty materialistic.......(just from what i know personally and there are a lot of asians in NJ when i use to be out there around rutgers, an they would stunt all day too)

Jealous

I wish my family had it like your's

Just keep up the family Tradition. Don't be the knuckle head that screws it up for generations to come.

And take a really good high performance car driving course. I'm sure you can afford it.

And loan me $25k,plz

Jealous

I wish my family had it like your's

Just keep up the family Tradition. Don't be the knuckle head that screws it up for generations to come.

And take a really good high performance car driving course. I'm sure you can afford it.

And loan me $25k,plz

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd have a Gran Turismo as my beater car

THEY GETTIN MONEY IN CHINA, I WANT IN

http://www.bloomberg.com/...html?nstrack=sid:4961809|met:100300|cat:0|order:2

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd have a Gran Turismo as my beater car

THEY GETTIN MONEY IN CHINA, I WANT IN

http://www.bloomberg.com/...html?nstrack=sid:4961809|met:100300|cat:0|order:2

spoiled brat.

j/k, congrats on the whip. I personally think it's a very bad idea for parents to buy kids these types of cars, because it sometimes ends VERY badly. I hope that you are responsible enough to handle a beast like that. Be safe!

spoiled brat.

j/k, congrats on the whip. I personally think it's a very bad idea for parents to buy kids these types of cars, because it sometimes ends VERY badly. I hope that you are responsible enough to handle a beast like that. Be safe!

Back
Top Bottom