Got my "NEW" Whip!!

sick.gif

its nice but if u got that much money to be spendin on a car I wouldve got somthin else lol

its nice but if u got that much money to be spendin on a car I wouldve got somthin else lol

roll.gif
anyone remember homeboy comin in the black women have it the hardest n america claiming asian men did...

typical successful asian families look like this... like CMR throwin a party...
30t6p3b.gif

ok maybe not typical but the asian dude that live up the road from me pushes a yellow calfornia in the snow from time to time... yuck

roll.gif
anyone remember homeboy comin in the black women have it the hardest n america claiming asian men did...

typical successful asian families look like this... like CMR throwin a party...
30t6p3b.gif

ok maybe not typical but the asian dude that live up the road from me pushes a yellow calfornia in the snow from time to time... yuck

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i just looked at the pics again, i spot some gems in the background (white nsx
nerd.gif
)............you only posted your friends and fam or was this a car meet at her restaurant/bbq?

you guys have VERY good taste in cars btw.......im not even that type of dude but yea it has me feelin just a TINY bit Lawry.

bimmer, audi, rari oh my...  

im convinced that all Asians are ballin...
its just the ones with money you can DEF tell.........they are pretty materialistic.......(just from what i know personally and there are a lot of asians in NJ when i use to be out there around rutgers, an they would stunt all day too)

everybody that went know each other.  I just snapped pics of the cars that got there first, but people came and left.  the nsx belongs to a friend from HK.  really nice
eek.gif

honestly i was never in european cars growing up, i liked supras, rx7s, skylines, and evos. 

x0tqpf.jpg

zx1744.jpg

2njlyxf.jpg

2i94byv.jpg

i just looked at the pics again, i spot some gems in the background (white nsx
nerd.gif
)............you only posted your friends and fam or was this a car meet at her restaurant/bbq?

you guys have VERY good taste in cars btw.......im not even that type of dude but yea it has me feelin just a TINY bit Lawry.

bimmer, audi, rari oh my...  

im convinced that all Asians are ballin...
its just the ones with money you can DEF tell.........they are pretty materialistic.......(just from what i know personally and there are a lot of asians in NJ when i use to be out there around rutgers, an they would stunt all day too)

everybody that went know each other.  I just snapped pics of the cars that got there first, but people came and left.  the nsx belongs to a friend from HK.  really nice
eek.gif

honestly i was never in european cars growing up, i liked supras, rx7s, skylines, and evos. 

x0tqpf.jpg

zx1744.jpg

2njlyxf.jpg

2i94byv.jpg

Originally Posted by DUB 253

5dd35af847cfa3b752924e090fcadc6793711f3.gif

That face right there explains it all from my end! My dream car! not my color though, had pearl white and that paint job doesn't always look clean, too much wipin down that  i had a box of towels in the trunk. plus the oxblood leather seats FTW! that was my caddy sls loved it but ate gas like a hoover vac! Boy, pray everynight that car doesn't get jacked and that you don't do anything stupid with a monster like that!

Originally Posted by DUB 253

5dd35af847cfa3b752924e090fcadc6793711f3.gif

That face right there explains it all from my end! My dream car! not my color though, had pearl white and that paint job doesn't always look clean, too much wipin down that  i had a box of towels in the trunk. plus the oxblood leather seats FTW! that was my caddy sls loved it but ate gas like a hoover vac! Boy, pray everynight that car doesn't get jacked and that you don't do anything stupid with a monster like that!

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Yen2dro3 mind as well just air it out...Sputnik is a ghost now
minus well
Just do it. Midas well.

Also, how people gonna say he's a spoiled brat? You know this guy? Hate is strong on NT.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Yen2dro3 mind as well just air it out...Sputnik is a ghost now
minus well
Just do it. Midas well.

Also, how people gonna say he's a spoiled brat? You know this guy? Hate is strong on NT.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

its cool..make sure your girl isn't using you for money tho...make sure your core group of friends are solid.

Looks like she already got bread

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

its cool..make sure your girl isn't using you for money tho...make sure your core group of friends are solid.

Looks like she already got bread

Not a fan of the GT-R

but congrats on your first car, be safe
But

20hkrkj.jpg

This is crazy, with BBS LM rims
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and the Audi TT is very nice ( it looks like the same car in GT5)

Not a fan of the GT-R

but congrats on your first car, be safe
But

20hkrkj.jpg

This is crazy, with BBS LM rims
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and the Audi TT is very nice ( it looks like the same car in GT5)

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd have a Gran Turismo as my beater car

THEY GETTIN MONEY IN CHINA, I WANT IN

http://www.bloomberg.com/...html?nstrack=sid:4961809|met:100300|cat:0|order:2
eek.gif
at that article... Damn!

And those NSX pics are ridic, sweet ride. I would trade the evo in with quickness for a NSX or Supra Turbo...

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd have a Gran Turismo as my beater car

THEY GETTIN MONEY IN CHINA, I WANT IN

http://www.bloomberg.com/...html?nstrack=sid:4961809|met:100300|cat:0|order:2
eek.gif
at that article... Damn!

And those NSX pics are ridic, sweet ride. I would trade the evo in with quickness for a NSX or Supra Turbo...

Back
Top Bottom