Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Sputnik's GTR thread > this one

that dude just got everyone mad
laugh.gif
his arrogance was off the roof

anyhow, drive safe kid.
thats because sputnik wanted us to believe that he paid for the car himself by working at Nordstrom + he made a thread about not getting a date to his prom....son was just begging to get flamed
actually i paid 30k of my money, never said i paid for all of it myself. if you dont believe me, its all good
and not having a date to prom, @!!# no, i had two
laugh.gif

what youre talking about has to do with my friend. long story but it was another nter now known as yen2dro3, you guys probably seen him, he posted videos of himself juggling a soccer ball and balancing a broom.
well back before he became crazy i found him a date for prom, and he was asking whether he should go or not. he was waiting to get his account approved during the time, so he posted on my account. theres a few dudes that know
me in real life on here and they can all tell u im not bs'ing
indifferent.gif
Who you calling crazy? Cuz of some stupid youtube videos? and you hacking my facebook. You made $30,000 for real? How cool. Is that from you stealing from 24hr fitness lockers or you working ones a week at nordstrom rack? I'm telling you sergay don't make me expose you or better yet post them pics of your face rearranged by some little asian dude. I posted those videos as a joke. I guess i'm not funny.
embarassed.gif

ben-stiller.gif

btw I'm Russian so I know these types all too well. 

Yo, Sergey, eto pravda? 
roll.gif

Nissan's pearl white glistens like no other.
OP have the car hand washed and detailed ONLY.
Stay away from those $5 express wash shops.

Nissan's pearl white glistens like no other.
OP have the car hand washed and detailed ONLY.
Stay away from those $5 express wash shops.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
thats because sputnik wanted us to believe that he paid for the car himself by working at Nordstrom + he made a thread about not getting a date to his prom....son was just begging to get flamed
actually i paid 30k of my money, never said i paid for all of it myself. if you dont believe me, its all good
laugh.gif

what youre talking about has to do with my friend. long story but it was another nter now known as yen2dro3, you guys probably seen him, he posted videos of himself juggling a soccer ball and balancing a broom.
well back before he became crazy i found him a date for prom, and he was asking whether he should go or not. he was waiting to get his account approved during the time, so he posted on my account. theres a few dudes that know
indifferent.gif
Who you calling crazy? Cuz of some stupid youtube videos? and you hacking my facebook. You made $30,000 for real? How cool. Is that from you stealing from 24hr fitness lockers or you working ones a week at nordstrom rack? I'm telling you sergay don't make me expose you or better yet post them pics of your face rearranged by some little asian dude. I posted those videos as a joke. I guess i'm not funny.
embarassed.gif

ben-stiller.gif

btw I'm Russian so I know these types all too well. 

Yo, Sergey, eto pravda? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
popcorn_2.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
popcorn_2.gif

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!%!* about to get real

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!%!* about to get real

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!%!* about to get real
appropriate gif too, one of them people isn't alive 
laugh.gif
(no disrespect to Umaga)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!%!* about to get real
appropriate gif too, one of them people isn't alive 
laugh.gif
(no disrespect to Umaga)

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

anyhow, drive safe kid.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom